*pics* Anyone else keep their new bag home for an adjustment period?

Caffeine? I don't drink coffee. It doesn't keep me up when I need to be up! Right now I have toothpicks holding my eyelids up waiting for "vic aka ilovemy bug aka ilovemybag"'s pics........ darn it, no smileys to show my expression... this shocked one will have to do... :shocked:

Speaking of caffeine. What time is it where you're at???!! Must be wee hours of the morning in Cali!

I have a good memory. At the time your bought your bleu nuit, I remember you bought a few things in the same order. I thought it might have been two bags. ;)

Here we are then! Not a very good photo but it's the best I can do at work. I'll take some more when I get home

28-02-07_131413.jpg

^^ It's hard to tell from the pics. It's good right? Just like the pics the seller showed in the listing? I can't wait to see pics tomorrow! Thanks for that vic. I can sleep now...... :sleepy: Oh, yay for the new seller!

Mobile phone cameras are pretty crap at picking up detail, and it's bleached it in that pic as well.
I'll take some more with my good camera when I get home :smile:
All the receipts and stuff are in the pocket, and I've just found the serial number which says 02-05-53..... I hope that checks out!

I thought I was alone in this! So I'm glad you posted (beautiful metallic, btw).

For each of my expensive bags, I give them at least a week to hang out before I feel like they should see the world.

I also play fashion show in the house with them... trying on various outfits (both in season and for upcoming seasons... spring, summer, fall, and winter outfits) to see how I will carry it and whether it will carry me through the year.

I just got my first paddy today! I am sooooo excited. I am going to wait before I leave the house with her. I did take some pictures. Not sure how long I am going to wait before her debut...
After I know for sure that I am keeping her, I might put a weather treatment on her before venturing out.
Timing is everything.....:yes: