Picotin MM

My friend sent me those pictures. They look lovely.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love the bicolor one! The lock is cute but I like the Picotin for it's light weight but I guess the lock doesn't really add that much weight. Is the new Picotin with lock available yet and does anyone know how much in USD? TIA

I spoke to my SA and the lock Picotin MM costs around £1290 UK price thats £60 more than one without lock. When i looked at them the only differance was the lock added to strap nothing else.

Hi!
I love Picotin. I have 2 PMs in orange and Red and thinking to buy my third Picotin in MM size in darker color like black, but afraid black will be too plain. I like the Ebene with orange trim, but not sure Ebene will be too brown or nearly black? I'd prefer if it nearly black, not too brown cause I've already got many good brown bags.

Anyone who own the Ebene color can chime in and make a comment and anyone knows the Picotin MM in Ebene with orange trim still available without lock? And how much? Thanks.

Picotins are pretty easy to come by...generally the stores seem to always have a few in stock.

I love, love, love my Picotin! I have a MM in clemence and it is a tough little casual bag with a surprising amount of room. I highly recommend it to anybody.