Picotin Comparison *modelling photos*

I love the 2 smaller sizes. Actually I love all 3 of them! But I am hoping to buy one when I go to Las Vegas during Labor Day weekend. I am thinking of just getting a black one. Its a great bag.

You look SO GREAT, A !!!! Gosh, you hardly look pregnant, at all -- just wonderfully cute as always. Honestly, I love all the sizes on you. I, too, prefer the extremes with Picotin, the PM and GM were my faves....although, in retrospect, the TGM would have been useful if I had discovered my love for huge bags back when I had it....I hadn't quite grown into it back then.

Thank you so much everyone!

And MrsMorris, please talk me out of hunting down a TGM because...well, no don't, I really really want one now!!! I blame my love of big (really big!) bags on you! WHY do I think I am as tall as you??? LOL!

authenticlux, i have to say, your cutest pic, style-wise, imo, is your latest, with the GM. love the whole look (shoes, pants, top, bag, lol, and i would wear it right now (4 years post-partum).

does the TGM have longer handles too? i love the proportions on the GM because it has a big fat body. cute, like you could cuddle it. the PM is like a little pet, a great lap dog, lol.