Pic of the Maxibox bag

Hello everyone. I've been looking at the maxi box lately and wondered if any TPF members had purchased this bag. I'm interested in its functionality as I have a plume which I love. I'm worried that the maxi box may not be that practical especially on days where one has no choice but to load up the bag. Could anyone share their experience? Thanks

Hello everyone. I've been looking at the maxi box lately and wondered if any TPF members had purchased this bag. I'm interested in its functionality as I have a plume which I love. I'm worried that the maxi box may not be that practical especially on days where one has no choice but to load up the bag. Could anyone share their experience? Thanks

If you do a search, there is at least one member here that has Maxibox.

I don't have one myself but I have the Sac en Vie, so I thought I'd try to enable you. :cool:

The dimension of the bags in inches are:
Maxibox -- 11.5" x 7" x 4.5"
Plume -- 12.5" x 9" x 4.5"
Sac en Vie -- 10" x 6" x 4"

Maxibox is slightly smaller, and more rectangular than Plume. Although the zippers and its general aesthetics imitate a suitcase, I don't believe you'd need to lay it down on its side to access your things. You should be able to open the zippers while it stands on its feet. Although the zippers can unzip all the way, there are gusseted sides that would prevent things from falling out, similar to Sac en Vie. There are two zippers, just like Victoria. Personally I find it to be a nice touch.

Many commented that there is no shoulder strap option. I think if you are used to Birkin, Maxibox would be ok. The single handle is almost centered, so it would not look lopsided while hand-carry.

Maxibox would look just fabulous on its own or you can dress it up with a twilly or a bag charm. I look forward to a future reveal and modeling shots!

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags