Pic of the Maxibox bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The small print says it 's Evercolor calfskin.

Attached Files:

2. Another

Attached Files:

3. Is it called the mailbox or maxibox? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396035074.167343.jpg

4. Maxibox

5. My apologies- it's the Maxibox.

6. I luv this bag but never seen it in my store and not sure if I can order it. Are you getting one Madam Bijoux?

7. I saw it in the green version at Harrods last week, it's big and bulky, I was not impressed.....

8. Hi, TenaciousB! I'm not getting one. The picture is in this week 's Philadelphia Orchestra program. I hadn't seen or heard of this bag before.

9. They had quite a few in Paris in the cabinet where you queue to be served in the leather goods dept. I queued for a good 1/2 hour so had a long look and my conclusion was that I thought it looked very medical but H bags sometimes take a while to catch on.

10. Yes, it's called Maxibox.
    I was misled by "Harper's Bazaar" and thought the bag was called Mailbox until I saw it for sale on H Japan website.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jun Ji Hyun wore Maxibox in Korean drama "My Love From The Star".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I think this bag is very classic and I would love to see it in bright Hermes colours, then I might consider one. :smile:

12. More pics of Maxibox

Spring 2014
    Gris Perle in Evercolor
    [​IMG]

Bambou in Evercolor
    [​IMG]

Black in Evergrain
    [​IMG]

Fall 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]