Pic of RM Kiss and Make Up in Wine....

Thanks for your compliments..I tried to order the elephant colored one from Shop Rapunzel, it was on sale but unfortunately it was sold out. They still had it on their site...I did pay full price for this one...They only offer a code if it is over $150...but I :heart: it...

Thanks for your compliments..I tried to order the elephant colored one from Shop Rapunzel, it was on sale but unfortunately it was sold out. They still had it on their site...I did pay full price for this one...They only offer a code if it is over $150...but I :heart: it...

I think it was probably worth it. I have the same K&M (from the last sample sale) and I never thought that I cared that much about whatever cosmetic cases I used. Normally, I just used whatever freebees I picked up along the way. But I extra extra :heart: my wine Kiss and Make Up. I know you'll love yours. It gorgeous. Congrats.

i wonder if the new Kiss and Makeups have new hardware? I think the tassels need to stay on the Kiss and Makeups because a zipper will take all the FUN away from a little makeup bag. KWIM?