Pic heavy reveal ... of my SAFFt new bag!

Oh I am DEFINITELY acquiring this bag! I cannot believe it is only $458, could have thought this to be around $600. Love the color combo too. Is it a heavy bag?

Also I think I like this iteration better than the design in the preview pics. I like the hangtag and that the front flap part is only part of the front. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
love this color! the bag is very pretty. love everything but not sure about the straps I think id love it more with rolled handles but oh well its still gorgeous, the new turn lock style is very classy

Thanks for your kind comments! ITA< that the bag woulda been even nicer with rolled handles! Yes! I only wonder if the saffiano leather is a lighter leather that would be misshapen by a handle like that....It's my ONLY guess why they used straps like those on the totoes....No, wait...one more guess. It's not as costly to add this type of handle...Hmm...Anyway, I do agree with you that the bag is gorgeous and the color blocking, normally not my fave, is just stunning. I'm thinking I'll be using her sooner than I thought!!!!!:P Thanks again, and hope all is well with you!!!!

Oh I am DEFINITELY acquiring this bag! I cannot believe it is only $458, could have thought this to be around $600. Love the color combo too. Is it a heavy bag?

Also I think I like this iteration better than the design in the preview pics. I like the hangtag and that the front flap part is only part of the front. What are your thoughts?

I KNEW it! I KNEW it!!! Funny, when I got this bag, I thought of you and your Coach tastes! And I'm glad to hear you are getting this. I think you will :cloud9::love::cloud9: it!!! I also think that I like this iteration more, too, simply bc I'm not much of a top handle gal. I don't care for how a flap puckers in when a handle is on top of it like we see in the bag in the preview pic. I speculate that is the LARGE madeline satchel...but it COULD be a Sadie???? Not sure, but regardless I like that the front flap part is only in the front bc I believe the bag will keep its nice structure and shape that way.

Let me know when you get yours, and let me know what you think when she arrives!!!! I'm excited to know we'll be twins on this beauty! Take care and thanks again for your kind comments, as always!

Oh. My. Goodness.

You just better stop with all these gorgeous reveals, you temptress! :nuts::nuts: (that's right, this reveal is so stunning it deserves two- TWO!- "nuts" faces because you are making me crazy with bag lust!)

I'm going to have to go and sing the alphabet backwards or something to get this bag out of my mind enough just to get to sleep tonight. Thank GOD I didn't see this reveal earlier today... Nobody wants a distracted dentist working on their teeth.

Gorgeous! Thanks for the reveal- this will be a must-have for me!

Oh. My. Goodness.

You just better stop with all these gorgeous reveals, you temptress! :nuts::nuts: (that's right, this reveal is so stunning it deserves two- TWO!- "nuts" faces because you are making me crazy with bag lust!)

I'm going to have to go and sing the alphabet backwards or something to get this bag out of my mind enough just to get to sleep tonight. Thank GOD I didn't see this reveal earlier today... Nobody wants a distracted dentist working on their teeth.

Gorgeous! Thanks for the reveal- this will be a must-have for me!

I'm so glad you like it! You are lucky becauseif you grit your teeth as you wait to get her, at least you know how to fix any dental damage that causes!!! LOL!

I think your post is so sweet and funny, too. Made me smile on a day I really needed an excuse to end the day like this: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Thanks, friend! And if you get this bag, be sure to let me know!!! Hugs!

Yes we do have similar tastes and love our pinks! What bag would you compare it to in terms of size? Is it smaller than Lindsey but larger than small Sophia? Also is it heavy to carry? I hope not as I really want this one!!

I KNEW it! I KNEW it!!! Funny, when I got this bag, I thought of you and your Coach tastes! And I'm glad to hear you are getting this. I think you will :cloud9::love::cloud9: it!!! I also think that I like this iteration more, too, simply bc I'm not much of a top handle gal. I don't care for how a flap puckers in when a handle is on top of it like we see in the bag in the preview pic. I speculate that is the LARGE madeline satchel...but it COULD be a Sadie???? Not sure, but regardless I like that the front flap part is only in the front bc I believe the bag will keep its nice structure and shape that way.

Let me know when you get yours, and let me know what you think when she arrives!!!! I'm excited to know we'll be twins on this beauty! Take care and thanks again for your kind comments, as always!

Yes we do have similar tastes and love our pinks! What bag would you compare it to in terms of size? Is it smaller than Lindsey but larger than small Sophia?

****YES***

Also is it heavy to carry?

****NO****It's about the weight of the saffiano totes--just a tad heavier is all, bc of the hardware....

I hope not as I really want this one!!

HTH, and I really hope you get her. Rumor is another PCE is possibly on the way, so that would be helpful! Esp since you can get a PA in 14 days, if you ordered now....:graucho::graucho::graucho: Gee, not trying to enable or anything like that! LOL :sunnies:blossom::sunnies