Pic: Christmas animation mini pochette etc!

Thank you so much for posting these pics!
Um...mini pochette will be mine. Even though I already have one in Azur that is new and I haven't ever used it! It's still so cute and I like that there's no vachetta to worry about on this one. Love the pink but it's not too much pink! Eek! October 31st come faster! Tempted by the key holder too, even though I already have one. :P

Oh thanks for the spy pic. The Mini Pochette is gorgeous. I haven't found a recurring need for a mini yet. I inherited one in Vernis Rose Angelique and haven't even used her yet.

I know they're very popular, but I always need more room.

Love all of these though. I think this line will do well. Wonder what the interior of that Mini Pochette is like?

I'm wondering what the lining looks like too! Looks like it has a pink zipper pull and tag? When will these be available?? Anyone know the price of the mini pochette?

Can this only be purchased in store ? I don't have an Lv near me :sad:

You can sometimes find them on the LV website although they do go fast. I guess you can call the customer service and have them charge your card and mail it to you if you've purchased from them before.

I'm wondering what the lining looks like too! Looks like it has a pink zipper pull and tag? When will these be available?? Anyone know the price of the mini pochette?

Price quoted was about $385 assuming there is no price increase from now til then. Available next Fri.