Pic: Christmas animation mini pochette etc!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
My lovely SA sent me this pic of the DE insolite, mono multicles and mono mini pochette. I'm especially liking that mini pochette. :graucho: What do you guys think?

Attachments

• xmasani1401.jpg
    xmasani1401.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 3,129
I know the feeling! :woot: If it was the 6 key holder I would so snap it up. And I wasn't even into this line to begin with. Well played, LV... Well played. :biggrin:

I was just complaining to my hubby the other day about how LV comes out with new things every season and even if it's not new.. they'll add just a tiny bit more detail and charge up the ars for it! I was like "wahh I can't keep up with them babe!" And he goes.. "yeah exactly why they do things like this to keep you running around trying to buy everything like a mad woman! Stop the madness you're stronger than this babe!" (Nooooo I'm notttt!) :panic::panic::cray::cray::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Oh thanks for the spy pic. The Mini Pochette is gorgeous. I haven't found a recurring need for a mini yet. I inherited one in Vernis Rose Angelique and haven't even used her yet.

I know they're very popular, but I always need more room.

Love all of these though. I think this line will do well. Wonder what the interior of that Mini Pochette is like?

I was just complaining to my hubby the other day about how LV comes out with new things every season and even if it's not new.. they'll add just a tiny bit more detail and charge up the ars for it! I was like "wahh I can't keep up with them babe!" And he goes.. "yeah exactly why they do things like this to keep you running around trying to buy everything like a mad woman! Stop the madness you're stronger than this babe!" (Nooooo I'm notttt!) :panic::panic::cray::cray::roflmfao::roflmfao:

They are just too good at it! Thankfully it's only SLGs this time around. :lol:

Oh thanks for the spy pic. The Mini Pochette is gorgeous. I haven't found a recurring need for a mini yet. I inherited one in Vernis Rose Angelique and haven't even used her yet.

I know they're very popular, but I always need more room.

Love all of these though. I think this line will do well. Wonder what the interior of that Mini Pochette is like?

Yes, I wish they would do some of these in the pochette NM size. I hope the interior has stripes. I'll ask my SA tomorrow. :smile: