PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

PS1A.jpg

Would a 13 inch mac book pro squeeze into a medium ps1? I appreciate your help!!

Not a chance!

I have a 13" MBP also; it won't even fit in my Large PS1s. (Caveat: I suppose it could squeeze in, but the flap wouldn't sit properly and the side panels would probably be stretched; not to mention there wouldn't be room for anything else.)

I can fit my MBP as well as a larger Dell that I use for work in my Large Keep All, and I believe that both would fit easily in the Small Keep All also. And, of course, the XL PS1 will hold your laptop with room to spare.

Not a chance!

I have a 13" MBP also; it won't even fit in my Large PS1s. (Caveat: I suppose it could squeeze in, but the flap wouldn't sit properly and the side panels would probably be stretched; not to mention there wouldn't be room for anything else.)

I can fit my MBP as well as a larger Dell that I use for work in my Large Keep All, and I believe that both would fit easily in the Small Keep All also. And, of course, the XL PS1 will hold your laptop with room to spare.

Thanks for the info about the large too! I was thinking of just saving the extra $$ and getting a large so I could use it for school/work, thinking it would fit so its good to know it wouldn't.. I think I prefer the look of the medium, plus love that it'll save me a bit of money:P

Inside the Raspberry:
Balenciaga Cyclamen Zip wallet
Balenciaga Pencil in Raisin
Bal Keyring in Murier
Iphone
Prada Sunglasses
Brush

attachment.php

Attachments

• inside_berry_ps1.jpg
    inside_berry_ps1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 4,499