Photos Stanwich Satchel

That's so sweet of you, but go ahead and post. I'll still post mine. We can never see enough of this bag! LOL

My red is still in process!! EERRRRRRRRRR!!

Thanks! I hope your bag gets moving from QVC soon. It's so frustrating when they sit.

Well, the first thing I did when I got home was take pictures. It would be so boring to come home after buying one if these bags and not being able to share it with anyone. Thanks for letting me share, and thanks for sharing yours

Here she is and then my three. I don't have a favorite, because I love different things about all of them. It's easy to see how flexible and puddly the leather is in these. I have a little stuffing in them, but not packed.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389790408.186049.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389790422.969878.jpg

Thanks! I hope your bag gets moving from QVC soon. It's so frustrating when they sit.

Well, the first thing I did when I got home was take pictures. It would be so boring to come home after buying one if these bags and not being able to share it with anyone. Thanks for letting me share, and thanks for sharing yours

Here she is and then my three. I don't have a favorite, because I love different things about all of them. It's easy to see how flexible and puddly the leather is in these. I have a little stuffing in them, but not packed.

View attachment 2464344View attachment 2464345

Mornin' Twoboyz!

BEAUTIFUL!:loveeyes: You're so right, half the fun is being able to take pics and show off our beauties to others who truly appreciate them! If I was "forced" to pick a favorite, you know I'd have to say red, but I can see why it's hard for you to pick one. Each is beautiful, and you'll be able to rotate them as your mood dictates.

Congrats! Thanks so much for sharing the pics!

Mornin' Twoboyz!

BEAUTIFUL!:loveeyes: You're so right, half the fun is being able to take pics and show off our beauties to others who truly appreciate them! If I was "forced" to pick a favorite, you know I'd have to say red, but I can see why it's hard for you to pick one. Each is beautiful, and you'll be able to rotate them as your mood dictates.

Congrats! Thanks so much for sharing the pics!

Thanks! I don't know how often I'll be able to carry it, but something just drew me to the red. The color is so pretty I just can't stop looking at it. I love the red :smile: This latest purchase was 100% emotional and 0% practical.

That's so sweet of you, but go ahead and post. I'll still post mine. We can never see enough of this bag! LOL

My red is still in process!! EERRRRRRRRRR!!

Well, you know how QVC is...sometimes their tracking shows "in process" and the package was delivered a week ago. :roflmfao: Hang in there, GF!! Mine will be here Monday according to UPS. :shucks:

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: OMG!!! Gorgeous!!!

Oh, those are all so beautiful! Look at all three of them "smiling". I heard that was the term for the zipper curving on QVC's show this weekend and it made me laugh. :smile: That red is really stunning.

Thanks Christy! I know, I love the smiles too. :smile: It gives them personality.

This is one thing I HATE about the videos on the Zappos website. Those goobers don't fold the top of the bags down and it looks ridiculous. :roflmfao: If I didn't know how the bags were supposed to look, I would certainly never buy one based on those videos.

This is one thing I HATE about the videos on the Zappos website. Those goobers don't fold the top of the bags down and it looks ridiculous. :roflmfao: If I didn't know how the bags were supposed to look, I would certainly never buy one based on those videos.

I see what you mean. That's terrible. If I were Dooney I'd be making them correct that right away. It's a real misrepresentation if the bag.