Photos Stanwich Satchel

Oh gosh. Now I need your bag, the Ivy in the small satchel. It's still on sale at the outlet for 50% off and Now the more I see the picture I need to have it. I just can't find the time to get back out there with this snow..... And kids hockey games....and that little thing called work. :pout:

Well you can get it from ILD and I believe the additional $25 off florentines ends tomorrow. This solves the snow, children and work issues :biggrin:.
http://www.ilovedooney.com/servlet/the-4775/Dooney-&-Bourke-/Detail

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can save $70 if I trudge out to the outlet. That's probably worth it since I have no business buying another new purse! It's a nice site though. I didn't even know about it until learning about it here.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can save $70 if I trudge out to the outlet. That's probably worth it since I have no business buying another new purse! It's a nice site though. I didn't even know about it until learning about it here.

Saving $70 is always good.......I do not have the option of the outlet.........they are too far so I must come up with other methods :biggrin:. kc

Oh gosh. Now I need your bag, the Ivy in the small satchel. It's still on sale at the outlet for 50% off and Now the more I see the picture I need to have it. I just can't find the time to get back out there with this snow..... And kids hockey games....and that little thing called work. :pout:
I do love my ivy satchel! The color is neutral and seems to go with everything. Lol many of us have been tempted by the Dooneys in the avatars in this forum. Kc recently enabled both MiaBorsa and I with her forest Montecatini avatar :party:

I do love my ivy satchel! The color is neutral and seems to go with everything. Lol many of us have been tempted by the Dooneys in the avatars in this forum. Kc recently enabled both MiaBorsa and I with her forest Montecatini avatar :party:

I know, I know--it is completely my fault!! Just glad I did not get the bill for those beautiful chestnut Montecatinis!!:lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean. There sure are a lot of nice pictures to drool over here. I'd actually been eyeing the ivy satchel on QVC since November. I almost chose it the other day but had to get the two Stanwich' satchels instead. Now your picture is haunting me :smile:. I have a black coat and it looked so nice against it. Plus I love the rich dark green with the red zipper. Stunning!

The Reading, PA, and Las Vegas outlets will ship bags to you at outlet prices if the bag is available for shipping. Other outlets can do this too but I have no experience with any of them. Just call the outlet with the item number and color you have in mind and ask if they have it available.

I usually call the PA outlet for this. They are great about it. There is a $7.50 shipping fee for the service. I've bought a number of bags and accessories this way.

Sue

The Stanwich Satchel is on QVC in all three colors available for 5 easy payments. It's just called the Florentine Leather Satchel. :smile: I do love the red too. It's pretty with the dark brown trim.

How does this bag carry? I agree, the red is beautiful!

The bag carries beautifully. It is light, just as Sue said on the show yesterday. The size seems smaller to me than the regular sized florentine satchel even though it's the same length. It's a little higher and wider. I find the regular satchel to be a little large for me, yet this one is not. Sometimes I feel like the small satchel is a little bit too small for my frame, but the large is too large so this one is the perfect in-between. I haven't seen it anywhere in the small size yet, but that one will be even lighter, which is a plus for some. The leather feels softer than the regular satchel. I don't know if it is thinner or if the fact that the belting detail doesn't go all around the bag is the reason. That's what Sue mentioned on the show last night. I just love the contrast if the T-Moro trim and the design of this one. I think it's my new favorite.