Photos of your Chanels in action...

Ha!! I knew my casual little comment wouldn't slip by you, my friend. :heart: I mentioned it to tease you and yes, I just posted my first Chanel tote in the January purchases thread. I brought home the fluffy CC tote today, in lambskin, our favorite. :hugs:
:lol: Ahaha You know me so well my friend! Yes I wouldn't miss yours no matter where I am :biggrin: I just saw your post in the Jan purchased thread!! :loveeyes: Oh my dear, I adore you chose lambskin on tote too!!I:love: Yes our favorite lamb:heart: and your new tote is truly a gem and dream!! Congratulation my beautiful friend! :hbeat:

Reactions: Dextersmom
Friday night glam!
gorgeous as always. however, this is the first time that I actually saw clearly that the CCs on bling bling is actually crystal????? Wow.... I love it even more now!!!! :loveeyes: I have been paying much more attn. to the sequin chanel bags now but haven't found one that captured my heart like yours yet Rami. I'll patiently wait... :smile:

I am eagerly awaiting for the time to come... this baby just doesn't seem to want to come out (prob knows it's too hot outside???) I don't like this waiting game hahaha I want to wear my chanels damn it! [emoji12] (priorities...)
Your little one is thinking :sunshine: :whistle: Sorry Mom, you're right, it's just too darn hot to show up just yet. :graucho:

gorgeous as always. however, this is the first time that I actually saw clearly that the CCs on bling bling is actually crystal????? Wow.... I love it even more now!!!! :loveeyes: I have been paying much more attn. to the sequin chanel bags now but haven't found one that captured my heart like yours yet Rami. I'll patiently wait... :smile:
You'll find one @Vanana! No one does sequin bling like Chanel IMHO. I have several and I love & wear them all the time. No need to wait for a "special occasion" for me! :lol:
Good luck on your search. Can't wait to see what you get! :eek:

Reactions: Rami00 and Vanana