Photos of your Chanels in action...

A sudden & quick get away to Puerto Rico again from the cold east coast yesterday :broom: This time I grabbed this oldie trusty to the beach :beach: & spa in the beach hotel :sunshine: I haven't wore this half moon WOC for a while and reminded me of how it has been carefree....
Happy Friday Chanel lovers ~ :winkiss:

View attachment 3580324

Oh shopgirl4cc, I am so happy for you... relaxing at a spa in the sunshine....sounds like heaven. I love your WOC and what a perfect choice for your getaway. I also quite like your sparkly flips. :heart: Wishing you a peaceful weekend, my friend. :hugs:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Oh shopgirl4cc, I am so happy for you... relaxing at a spa in the sunshine....sounds like heaven. I love your WOC and what a perfect choice for your getaway. I also quite like your sparkly flips. :heart: Wishing you a peaceful weekend, my friend. :hugs:

Thank you my beautiful friend[emoji847] Your sweet heart and well wishes always makes my heart warm [emoji4]
Oh I adore your amazing and gorgeous sunny, peaceful beach house more! [emoji1] If I had life like yours I didn't need to get away from this dark D.C...haha [emoji1]
I hope you have a fantastic weekend,
Much Love from PT [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ [emoji8]

Reactions: Dextersmom
Love those Camillia sandals! Sorry you can't wear them now, but it will be worth it when your little one joins you in the world. Best of luck! :congrats:

I am eagerly awaiting for the time to come... this baby just doesn't seem to want to come out (prob knows it's too hot outside???) I don't like this waiting game hahaha I want to wear my chanels damn it! [emoji12] (priorities...)

Thank you my beautiful friend[emoji847] Your sweet heart and well wishes always makes my heart warm [emoji4]
Oh I adore your amazing and gorgeous sunny, peaceful beach house more! [emoji1] If I had life like yours I didn't need to get away from this dark D.C...haha [emoji1]
I hope you have a fantastic weekend,
Much Love from PT [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ [emoji8]

Thank you, my friend. I just brought home a new C, so my weekend is off to a fabulous start as I am prancing around my house with her. She will more than likely stay inside this weekend, as it is raining but it won't stop me from having inside fun with her. :smile::heart:

Beautiful!
Thank you dear. I knew they were for me the minute I saw them. Coco had great taste that's for sure!
Tulip2, I have never seen those before. They look very beautiful on you, as if they were custom made just for you. :love:
Yes, that's how I felt about them as soon as I got them. It was certainly love at first sight!

Thank you, my friend. I just brought home a new C, so my weekend is off to a fabulous start as I am prancing around my house with her. She will more than likely stay inside this weekend, as it is raining but it won't stop me from having inside fun with her. :smile::heart:

Dear my DM darling oh yes you're a fabulous owner for your beautiful lamb ml [emoji847]
And you said you just got new C home?! [emoji38] Yay!!Congrats!![emoji2][emoji106]even I'm on gateway vacation right now I will be up for your new love post anytime [emoji173]️

Dear my DM darling You just said NEW C?![emoji173]️Yay congrats!!! I am sooo happy for you and can't wait to see what it is [emoji38][emoji177] even I'm on gateway vacation right now I will be up for your new love!! [emoji847]

Ha!! I knew my casual little comment wouldn't slip by you, my friend. :heart: I mentioned it to tease you and yes, I just posted my first Chanel tote in the January purchases thread. I brought home the fluffy CC tote today, in lambskin, our favorite. :hugs:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc