Photos of your Chanels in action...

View attachment 3577885
View attachment 3577886

Just getting these out to admire until I can actually fit into them once I get this baby out of me... it would have been great to wear the camellia sandals out this week! It's 40+C here in Sydney[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] so I'm just staying indoors with aircon on!
Love those Camillia sandals! Sorry you can't wear them now, but it will be worth it when your little one joins you in the world. Best of luck! :congrats:

Reactions: yinnie
A sudden & quick get away to Puerto Rico again from the cold east coast yesterday :broom: This time I grabbed this oldie trusty to the beach :beach: & spa in the beach hotel :sunshine: I haven't wore this half moon WOC for a while and reminded me of how it has been carefree....
Happy Friday Chanel lovers ~ :winkiss:

View attachment 3580324
She's a sweetie....love those half moon WOCs....hope your trip is fantastic! I'm sure it will be....adore your girl on broom emoji!!! :lol::wave::drinks:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
She's a sweetie....love those half moon WOCs....hope your trip is fantastic! I'm sure it will be....adore your girl on broom emoji!!! :lol::wave::drinks:

Darling Kendie [emoji7]Thank you my dearest friend always for your sweet and warm heart, well wishes! [emoji847] Ahaha yes I like the emoji and hope you enjoy them too!! [emoji106]
Wish you the wonderful weekend my sweet friend S[emoji173]️[emoji8]

Reactions: Kendie26
My new to me lamb, single flap, non-deformed, skinny cc (made only over a narrow timeframe), SHW jumbo that took me TWO years to locate! I've decided I love it corner scuffs and all. I can't believe I finally have something I've been passively looking for for 2 years!!View attachment 3580158View attachment 3580159
this is absolutely gorgeous! can you please post a picture of how the inside looks?