Photo of your Chanel in the passenger seat

I really adore your beautiful 226 RHW My dearest darling friend @Kendie26
Yours look perfectly balanced amount of distressed wrinkle and purffiness, and edginess with RHW:girlsigh:I never get tired of looking at your black 226 and love to keep looking and hope more to come:love: I am very sure you must inspired so many of Chanel lovers by your beautiful post of your gorgeous 226 :yes::hbeat: I am in love with my 225 RHW so much which is the best daily & travel Chanel for me now, and I almost considered to add one more size 226 in same RHW when had a chance to buy in Paris in the future.... O yes :sweatdrop: dangerously go back to my last Chanel obsession because of reissues :biggrin: even though I am already done, seriously no more "need" purses in my collection, I can't rotate them all enough and don't even want to add into my limited spaces.....:sweatdrop: :no: BUT these reissues are that much attractive one and the best purse that I could declare it will be the best favorite Chanel forever for sure :rolleyes::heart:

I really adore your beautiful 226 RHW My dearest darling friend @Kendie26
Yours look perfectly balanced amount of distressed wrinkle and purffiness, and edginess with RHW:girlsigh:I never get tired of looking at your black 226 and love to keep looking and hope more to come:love: I am very sure you must inspired so many of Chanel lovers by your beautiful post of your gorgeous 226 :yes::hbeat: I am in love with my 225 RHW so much which is the best daily & travel Chanel for me now, and I almost considered to add one more size 226 in same RHW when had a chance to buy in Paris in the future.... O yes :sweatdrop: dangerously go back to my last Chanel obsession because of reissues :biggrin: even though I am already done, seriously no more "need" purses in my collection, I can't rotate them all enough and don't even want to add into my limited spaces.....:sweatdrop: :no: BUT these reissues are that much attractive one and the best purse that I could declare it will be the best favorite Chanel forever for sure :rolleyes::heart:
:smooch: thank you & I agree with you darling shopgirl!! It is also my favorite & the 1 that I would choose if I were allowed to only have 1 chanel the rest of my life. Your 225 size is perfect on you beautiful figure & besides, you have that most amazing charcoal grey in 226 (i think!) Have a wonderful week sweetest lady!!:flowers::heart::hugs:

:smooch: thank you & I agree with you darling shopgirl!! It is also my favorite & the 1 that I would choose if I were allowed to only have 1 chanel the rest of my life. Your 225 size is perfect on you beautiful figure & besides, you have that most amazing charcoal grey in 226 (i think!) Have a wonderful week sweetest lady!!:flowers::heart::hugs:
Oh dearest friend! You're the one who made me go for RHW :lol: :hugs: my first reissue gold HW 225 has been proved how trusty and useful she's been, so i wanted to add RHW 225 as well, but too many destruction by other Chanel then forgot for 2 years until saw your 226 RHW :nuts: Also I'm little bit picky on reissue's leather...so i actually have passed a few in 2 years...:sweatdrop: but yours is just PERFECT leather from my view :drool::heart:Yes that charcoal is size 226 which was unexpected my second reissue after my first trusty 225. 226 is great size! But only charcoal is little bit heavier and boxy than regular classic distressed reissue. weight is very important to me (well, excusing to wish distressed 226 RHW someday...lol haha ) For now I'm most using my 3rd reissue 225 RHW and satisfied the easiest combo.
You are the reissue :queen: as i remember you at least own a few beautiful color and different material reissues, probably 5 or 6 now include the most cutest beauty of 224 :love::girlsigh:I love your amazing collection all :yahoo::dothewave:

Oh dearest friend! You're the one who made me go for RHW :lol: :hugs: my first reissue gold HW 225 has been proved how trusty and useful she's been, so i wanted to add RHW 225 as well, but too many destruction by other Chanel then forgot for 2 years until saw your 226 RHW :nuts: Also I'm little bit picky on reissue's leather...so i actually have passed a few in 2 years...:sweatdrop: but yours is just PERFECT leather from my view :drool::heart:Yes that charcoal is size 226 which was unexpected my second reissue after my first trusty 225. 226 is great size! But only charcoal is little bit heavier and boxy than regular classic distressed reissue. weight is very important to me (well, excusing to wish distressed 226 RHW someday...lol haha ) For now I'm most using my 3rd reissue 225 RHW and satisfied the easiest combo.
You are the reissue :queen: as i remember you at least own a few beautiful color and different material reissues, probably 5 or 6 now include the most cutest beauty of 224 :love::girlsigh:I love your amazing collection all :yahoo::dothewave:
:lol::blush::giggle:Laughing hysterically...I LOVE YOU is pretty much all i can think of at the moment. Queen :queen: Emoji you are my love:yes::tup:as well as a supreme Queen of all Chanels. Power to all of you Queens here on tPF!:drinks: