Photo of your Chanel in the passenger seat

My beloved small/225 Tweed Reissue had a companion Coach tote today..& a Starbucks cake pop:heart:
OH MY I totally missed checking this favorite thready for a while and sad to missed all beautiful ladies posts here!!! :panic: LOVE LOOOOVE your pic @Kendie26 :loveeyes:What a lovely tote and tweed reissue together perfectly match colors!!!!! :ps: :dothewave:
AND MY strawberry cake pop!!! Whyyyy there?! :eek:Im kidding :P:biggrin::hugs: Love you~ :smooch: :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Kendie26
OH MY I totally missed checking this favorite thready for a while and sad to missed all beautiful ladies posts here!!! :panic: LOVE LOOOOVE your pic @Kendie26 :loveeyes:What a lovely tote and tweed reissue together perfectly match colors!!!!! :ps: :dothewave:
AND MY strawberry cake pop!!! Whyyyy there?! :eek:Im kidding :P:biggrin::hugs: Love you~ :smooch: :heart::heart::heart:
:lol::blush::giggle:Emoji Chanel queen :queen: you are SO ADORABLE!!:coolio: Thanks so much & how could I NOT think of you w/ the strawberry cake pop:panic::hbeat::smooch:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
So beautiful! I've missed this reissue gem, it's just perfect time to show her out again, I really love her! :girlsigh::yes:Your tote is such a chic, minimalist and functional piece!!!:loveeyes:
:wave:Hello & thank you sweet friend! Have missed you lately but i know you are super busy. Hope all is wonderful & that you are rockin’ your gorgeous Chanel & Bal bags as you always do:girlsigh::drinks::hugs:

Reactions: Auvina15
Here's my So Black reissue riding shotgun! Also my profile pic :smile:
625962.jpg