PF Morale Boost

Just a quickie - I love this place! I'm on here several times a day - its my drug, lol! There's so much diversity here, and I've learned so much from you all. Thank you Megs and Vlad, and everyone else here. This place rocks!;)

I've only been here for about ???2-3 weeks....someone suggested I check it out and now you can't get rid of me.

I suppose I joined at a bad time,but I really enjoy hanging out with you ladies anyway:biggrin: . And look forward to getting to know everyone better!!

This forum is one of my daily "fixes" and it's one of the best online communities I've ever been a part of. It's so neat how many diverse people from all over the world can come together to discuss a common interest, and end up supporting each other in so many other ways. Hooray for the Purse Forum and to all of you who participate and make this place what it is!

I remember that I checked out PB on daily basis towards the end of last year. Instant addiction. Thanks to Vlad & Megs. Before PB and tPF, I really thought I'm on my own. This is the BEST forum out there, enough said. I love you all girls. Plus, we can discuss bags and beyond ALL day. I like :love: :love:

I LOVE the purse forum. I've made it my homepage which has caused some interesting questions/comments when people visit. It is so much fun to see pics and hear other's opinions on bags. I now aspire to have quite a variety myself!;)

Megs, I also love seeing the bags you choose to review on the front page!

I really like the purse forum too. I think everyone here is very respectful of other people. It makes the forum a nice place. I hate reading posts on other forums when people are just provoking drama. It's a big turnoff.

Cristina, is your avatar a picture of a tattoo that you have??

I agree with what everyone posted. This is the only forum I am a member of - I can't even remember how I stumbled upon it but I check here pretty much everyday. Actually I think I spend way to much time here instead of working or studying!

Thank you Vlad, Megs and all the mods for your hard work ... and all the other members for making this a great place to discuss our shared obsession and meet new friends.

Yes Yes Yes.. I love it here! I've only been a member for maybe a month or so, but I cannot go a day without stopping by here. This is the only forum I've ever felt comfortable enough to participate in, so thank you everyone for making me feel welcome here
11_7_104v.gif