Pewter Regular Hardware - Anyone craving it??

Do you crave Regular Hardware Pewter??

• I dream of the resurrection of RH Pewter!!

• The return of RH Pewter in basic colors only: white-black-red

• RH Pewter - no thanks!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
YES!!! I'm so glad other people get it! Its the motorcycle bag, of course there should be silver toned hardware! I don't like the brass hardware, I have the mens day so luckily it has pewter hardware!

Black with silver is just TDF - and would be a reason for me to want two black bags. Balenciaga could not go wrong in reviving pewter hardware.

That's exactly it!! For example people would buy black in both Brass and Pewter!! That's twice the sales! ;)

Black with Brass has a dressier look whereas Pewter with black is more Rock n' Roll baby!!

:girlsigh:

hi i'm a bit confused, whats the diff between brass and pewter? any pic comparision. I have only 07/06 bags so I know brass- what does pewter look lik?

Here you go reformedlv!

Comparison pic: On the left is my '06 Grenat First w/brass hw and on the right my '03 Black Textured Flat Hobo w/pewter hw. I've also included full size pics of my only two pewter hw bags, the Flat Hobo and my Pewter w/ Pewter hw First.

Everyone please post pics of your yummy pewter hw bags so we can :drool: !!

Attachments

• BR vs PW.jpg
    BR vs PW.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 43
  • '03 Flat Hobo.jpg
    '03 Flat Hobo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
  • pewter first.JPG
    pewter first.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 40
I'm in the minority - but I love the brass. I guess part of it is because I wear gold jewelry everday, so the silver wouldn't look right with my style.

I totally agree, I wear silver only whenever I wear metal which is why I can't pull gold hw unless I'm dressed up for a cocktail party or something. Actually my initial reaction when I first saw the gold GH was: ah well... at least people who wear lots of gold jewelry are served and will be happy!

In general my jewelry is very organic so brass or pewter both marry soooo well with it. The regular hw period is just the perfect match with my Mon-Fri/9-5 work clothes as it is my boho-ish sporty style the rest of the time - I love it!

I didn't vote because there's no selection for - "I can take it or leave it." In my opinion, regular hardware is so small that it's hard to tell the difference between pewter & brass. On the other hand, I would be interested in SHINY silver or SHINY gold regular hardware (like they do on the metallics).