Pets and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
duna said:
Hey Crochet, I have a mini Dachshund aswell, a wirehaired one!! How funny, I think they are quite rare in the US...here in Italy it's full of Dachsunds, mine is called Duna (hence my name!) and she's a little rascal, I would never trust her with my bags, she loves to chew all that's leather...so you can imagine....:wtf:

Duna, Tell Duna Bailey says hello! :flowers: They are rascals, aren't they? :lol: Kristie, my dad has 2 Jack Russells who are absolutely wild! Lilach, Prince is beautiful.

crochetbella said:
Bailey (our mini dachshund) love to sniff the leather but I try to keep my H stuff out of his reach. I was looking at an orange collar for him this weekend that would be so cute. :lol:

Ooh, mini dachshunds are adorable! One of my neighbors have one. How much is the dog collar? My SA's been trying to sell me one.

hermesgroupie said:
Kou, that brings me to a funny story. I love the collier de chien cuffs, you know, the ones with the studs. Well, all the ones I own are gold, no palladium. The story behind that is one day I was trying some on and I told my SA I didn't own any in black with palladium hardware. He said, "I don't know, they look like some bondage thing." So I grabbed two, put them on, and said "Well, go get your whip!" I can't look at a collier de chien with palladium hardware without cracking up now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm never looking at the collier de chien cuffs the same way again!! I thought about getting one in fuchsia, but what would wear with those cuffs?

crochetbella said:
:lol: Hermesgroupie!!!

DH said no to the collar. :rolleyes: He said "he already has two Coach collars and one Puppia harness." But how can you deny such a cute dog the ultimate in puppy-wear? :lol: OK, so I wouldn't really get it but it sure would be cute! :girlsigh:

Wah! Just saw the picture of your puppy, such a cutie!!! Is he a hyper dog or a mellow one?

duna said:
Hey Crochet, I have a mini Dachshund aswell, a wirehaired one!! How funny, I think they are quite rare in the US...here in Italy it's full of Dachsunds, mine is called Duna (hence my name!) and she's a little rascal, I would never trust her with my bags, she loves to chew all that's leather...so you can imagine....:wtf:

She likes to chew on leather? Do you have to hide your shoes then?

hermes_lemming said:
my pup loves Hermes but he's well trained. so he sniffs w/in a mm of the bags & never paws. if anything, he just loves curling up next to them & takes siestas.

Awww ... you should post a picture of your puppy!

Kristie.F said:
I have two Jack Russells.....they're feral!!!!

Here's some Hermes things to spoil your non-feral pets with.......

Dang ... I had no idea they have that many pet accessories ... Oh my pup will look so cute with them ... ok I do have that 11K credit ...

koukanamiya said:
Ooh, that makes him 21 in dog years. Hey, that's the legal age to drink here~:lol:

Does he have any Hermes goodies?
he tends to ruin his leashes and collars :lol: but he has a cute red lether nametag in the shape of a heart and dogbowls in the shape of a crown :love: . not hermés though but from ines de la fressange

Status
Not open for further replies.