Petit Sac Plat aka Nano Sac Plat

Yes, similar to a Speedy, the LVs are upside down on the back of the bag. I’m not sure where they are all made, but mine is MIF.
That’s great yours is MIF. Thanks for responding. Would you recommend getting it, considering the size/cost? Is it worth it, or wait for something else? Lol I’m tossing up between this and the Gucci marmont super mini at this stage.

That’s great yours is MIF. Thanks for responding. Would you recommend getting it, considering the size/cost? Is it worth it, or wait for something else? Lol I’m tossing up between this and the Gucci marmont super mini at this stage.
Lol I’m probably the worst person to ask as I usually have zero sales resistance at LV!! It is a very sturdy, well made bag, and I think it’s adorable! I was in the boutique to pick up something else, and my CA happened to have one. When I saw it, resistance was futile! It holds my phone (in the folio), coin card holder, cles, comb, hand sanitizer and lip gloss - so not bad! Not crazy how the strap attaches to the bag, but not a deal breaker. Haven’t seen the Marmont super mini, so not sure if it holds more for the price point. I think I fell for this as it’s a “classic” LV shape. If I could find a vintage Sac Plat in good condition, I would get it. Good luck deciding!!

Lol I’m probably the worst person to ask as I usually have zero sales resistance at LV!! It is a very sturdy, well made bag, and I think it’s adorable! I was in the boutique to pick up something else, and my CA happened to have one. When I saw it, resistance was futile! It holds my phone (in the folio), coin card holder, cles, comb, hand sanitizer and lip gloss - so not bad! Not crazy how the strap attaches to the bag, but not a deal breaker. Haven’t seen the Marmont super mini, so not sure if it holds more for the price point. I think I fell for this as it’s a “classic” LV shape. If I could find a vintage Sac Plat in good condition, I would get it. Good luck deciding!!
Your comments have really helped me a lot. Thank you, and I’m not any better especially with mini bags either. A few months ago I bought the mini boite chapeau reverse, and I love it, and I’m also eyeing the nano keepall as well. So no, I’m not any better either. It seems to fit a decent amount so that’s nice to know. You’re so lucky there was one when you were in store. I never seem to be that lucky, but I know since I didn’t preorder I’m already late to the party and even if I even up deciding that I want it, I may not get one at all. Where I am, LV stock is so super limited, and hard to get. Thanks for all your comments, and for sharing. Helps alot!

Reactions: PamK
I think this bag in general doesnt look good with a strap. Its too structured to wear with a strap. I will be using it as a top handle bag
@sheepie123 just wanted to ask if you’ve received your bag yet, and how are you finding it? Are you enjoying it? I’m thinking of getting it myself, but missed the preorder so it will be hard to find. Anything you don’t like abt it apart from the size? Is yours MIF? Thanks

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Your comments have really helped me a lot. Thank you, and I’m not any better especially with mini bags either. A few months ago I bought the mini boite chapeau reverse, and I love it, and I’m also eyeing the nano keepall as well. So no, I’m not any better either. It seems to fit a decent amount so that’s nice to know. You’re so lucky there was one when you were in store. I never seem to be that lucky, but I know since I didn’t preorder I’m already late to the party and even if I even up deciding that I want it, I may not get one at all. Where I am, LV stock is so super limited, and hard to get. Thanks for all your comments, and for sharing. Helps alot!
That mini boite chapeau reverse is super gorgeous!! I know what you mean. I love mini bags, but usually carry NFs and OTGs!? I do like how this one carries a phone and something a little bigger than just a card holder. Good luck! It’s still fairly early, so hopefully you’ll be able to get one soon!