Petit Sac Plat aka Nano Sac Plat

My bag arrived today! It is very small! Although I think it is the same as the xxs ville or maybe a tiny bit smaller. I was scared that the cross body strap might be too short for me but it is a great length (5'3, medium build). The corners of the bag are not finished the best although I've seen a lot of photos of other peoples bags and it seems to be the same? Please let me know if the corners on your bag look the same as mine. Love this bag and I think it'll be perfect for summer when I don't want to carry much and just the necessities. I think this bag would look super cute with a charm :heart:

Edit: It is a MIF piece :smile:

IMG_5793.JPG

IMG_5794.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5796.JPG

My bag arrived today! It is very small! Although I think it is the same as the xxs ville or maybe a tiny bit smaller. I was scared that the cross body strap might be too short for me but it is a great length (5'3, medium build). The corners of the bag are not finished the best although I've seen a lot of photos of other peoples bags and it seems to be the same? Please let me know if the corners on your bag look the same as mine. Love this bag and I think it'll be perfect for summer when I don't want to carry much and just the necessities. I think this bag would look super cute with a charm :heart:

View attachment 4836685

View attachment 4836686

View attachment 4836687

View attachment 4836688
congrats on your new bag!!! I dont see anything wrong with the corner and it look the same as mine.
Just one comment on the strap, i thought its a little long for me as im 5 2 so i send it for shortening. Was the length of your strap the perfect length?

Reactions: Sunshine mama
congrats on your new bag!!! I dont see anything wrong with the corner and it look the same as mine.
Just one comment on the strap, i thought its a little long for me as im 5 2 so i send it for shortening. Was the length of your strap the perfect length?

Okay that's good to know re corners, thanks! :smile:

I'm a size 12 so a little fuller in the body and it is a great length for me cross body but it is too long to wear just on the shoulder. I can also see how it might be too long for someone who is more petite and shorter though.

Reactions: Sunshine mama

View attachment 4836685

View attachment 4836686

View attachment 4836687

View attachment 4836688
It’s super cute, and so is your balenciaga. The corners look fine to me. I agree, it will be a great bag now that we’re going into spring and summer. Will be very handy for sure, congrats. Enjoy your lovely bag

View attachment 4836685

View attachment 4836686

View attachment 4836687

View attachment 4836688
Congrats! I think your corners look like mine. It's gorgeous!!!:heart:

Reactions: little_j
Okay that's good to know re corners, thanks! :smile:

I'm a size 12 so a little fuller in the body and it is a great length for me cross body but it is too long to wear just on the shoulder. I can also see how it might be too long for someone who is more petite and shorter though.

i agree that its too long to wear on the shoulder. nevertheless enjoy your bag!!! its sooo cute though it cant contain much :nuts:

Reactions: little_j
Hi everyone! Also got mine shipped today as well but noticed the screws are not upright and the edges seem incomplete... is this normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg