Pet Peeves??

Here are my pet peeves. Keep in mind, I'm a weirdo :nuts:

1. Chewing gum on the telephone.
2. Wearing open-toed sandals with unpainted toenails. It's really bad like when you are wearing something like Dior or Christian Louboutin and your toenails are all gross:yucky:
3. People who reach for food on my plate when I'm trying to eat.
4. Pointing your finger at me.
5. People who let their hair color grow out about 5 inches before they have it redone.
6. Those who insist on being rude to others who take extra time to clean themselves up and care about how they look. They call us "high maintainence". :rolleyes:
7. People who like to mock my Southern accent. Yes I'm from the South - DEAL with it. We're not all ignorant hill billies.
8. People who are bible thumpers (like somebody posted earlier) and then they lie on their timesheet at work. Um that's not what God would want you to do.
9. Women who take a house full of kids to the mall and let them misbehave.
I'll think of some more later I'm sure ;)

Mine are probably the weirdest pet peeves ever.

My brother's really tall (like, 6'5'' - 6'7'', something like that) and it pisses ME off when people keep mentioning his height.

It's not like he doesn't realize he's tall and when people point that out he's really grateful.

i just thought of this because i've noticed that many people misspell French words. i frequently visit the LV section, and naturally, some of the names of the bags are written in French. i'm not so much picky on grammar, but i cannot stand misspellings! here are a few examples of words commonly misspelled:

ACCESSOIRES
POCHETTE (i don't get why people put the "u" in there???)
IVOIRE (this is a new epi color, but people are constantly spelling it "IVORIE")

when people put the toilet paper rolls upside down!!!

LOUD PEOPLE on their cell

fake bags ( i see them everyday at my work and it makes me want to throw up!!!)

when people wear really tight pants and the fat hangs over and they proceed to wear an even tighter belt that makes their pants bunch up in the back!!!