Pet peeves when people talk about LV?

When people talk out of their ass...View attachment 4662609

Now THAT I can relate to A LOT!
What is it that some see a Porsche, a Rolex, a Vuitton, Cartier Bracelet, Chanel Ballerinas or a Burberry Trench that makes them instantly think: “that person must have money and shows off“ :oh: Everyone should think:“oh this person must have a special love for cars/bags/jewelry etc...“ while the rest of the persons life could be oh so simple?!
I carry Vuitton but when you come to my house you’ll see for example that my furniture is from IKEA :lol: :giggle: ;)

What is it that some see a Porsche, a Rolex, a Vuitton, Cartier Bracelet, Chanel Ballerinas or a Burberry Trench that makes them instantly think: “that person must have money and shows off“ :oh: Everyone should think:“oh this person must have a special love for cars/bags/jewelry etc...“ while the rest of the persons life could be oh so simple?!
I carry Vuitton but when you come to my house you’ll see for example that my furniture is from IKEA :lol: :giggle: ;)
I love LV and IKEA, and their chocolate!
I see a lot of people at IKEA with LV bags, and other designer bags.

Reactions: DamierEbene
I love LV and IKEA, and their chocolate!
I see a lot of people at IKEA with LV bags, and other designer bags.
Now that I think about it I also see at least one other person with LV/Chanel every time I go to IKEA :yes:
Anyway, I just meant that the rest of my life (and maybe many others here?!?) is a lot less luxurious than my handbags :cool: and that is okay.
People just tend to think its not okay to have a “normal“ job, live a „normal“ life and own „luxurious“/„unnormal“ handbags/jewelry/cars or whatever makes them happy!

but in the end: What is normal?! :flowers:

Now that I think about it I also see at least one other person with LV/Chanel every time I go to IKEA :yes:
Anyway, I just meant that the rest of my life (and maybe many others here?!?) is a lot less luxurious than my handbags :cool: and that is okay.
People just tend to think its not okay to have a “normal“ job, live a „normal“ life and own „luxurious“/„unnormal“ handbags/jewelry/cars or whatever makes them happy!

but in the end: What is normal?! :flowers:
Oh yeah I knew exactly what you meant. I was totally agreeing with you if that did not come across clearly!:smile:
And yeah! What is normal. And do we WANT to be normal is the real question! :graucho::lol::lol::lol:

We're fashion ninjas...