Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

Looking for advice for my second LV purchase! I already have the neonoe in caramel, which is a super classic look. I have LOVED the Cluny bb with the fuscia and Bordeaux strap from the minute I saw it, but as a mom it’s not a super practical bag and I know a speedy b 25 would be the most practical bag for my lifestyle. I don’t love DE and I’m afraid I’ll ruin DA and thought this would make the mono a little more unique than just another mono piece similar to my neonoe. SO, any thoughts on the colors below? I thought about fuscia and bordeaux like the cluny bb, but wouldnt match what I wear as much as the others. I love the Bordeaux and ivory together and haven’t seen anyone choose ivory as the main color. Help!!

Attachments

• A33B625D-6FEB-4DA3-9D17-DB9CA174E330.jpeg
    A33B625D-6FEB-4DA3-9D17-DB9CA174E330.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 9B3EA44D-F0AF-49B8-90AD-99DD51EBD515.jpeg
    9B3EA44D-F0AF-49B8-90AD-99DD51EBD515.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 0EB7B4D8-AFF6-4210-A240-27FF4978CF28.jpeg
    0EB7B4D8-AFF6-4210-A240-27FF4978CF28.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: _vee
Looking for advice for my second LV purchase! I already have the neonoe in caramel, which is a super classic look. I have LOVED the Cluny bb with the fuscia and Bordeaux strap from the minute I saw it, but as a mom it’s not a super practical bag and I know a speedy b 25 would be the most practical bag for my lifestyle. I don’t love DE and I’m afraid I’ll ruin DA and thought this would make the mono a little more unique than just another mono piece similar to my neonoe. SO, any thoughts on the colors below? I thought about fuscia and bordeaux like the cluny bb, but wouldnt match what I wear as much as the others. I love the Bordeaux and ivory together and haven’t seen anyone choose ivory as the main color. Help!!

Of the 3 photos you posted, I like the 1st one best.

Hi! About to make my first personalized purchase (a Speedy 35 B).

Curious if anybody has done theirs in black (noir) and white (blanc). Some of the pictures I've seen online of the noir against the monogram seem like the black sort of disappears against the canvas, but then again it could be the picture angle/lighting.

I'm torn between this combo and bleu clair + blanc. I'm a neutrals gal and love a good black and white combo, but on the other hand, I feel like I should go bold with color since the bag is already neutral.

I just finally convinced myself to order a My Heritage/Personalized Horizon 50. Moutarde/Vert Anglais.

And now, the impatient waiting begins! Frustratingly, I have 2 work trips that will occur before it arrives, and a 3rd trip for a wedding that *might* be close enough to the 12 week estimate for me to be able to use the bag.

I have 2 My Heritage pieces that I bought in 2015: a GM Neverfull & a Keepall Bandoulière 45. Both are fuchsia/orange. Both are still going strong and in excellent condition. I travel a lot for my job and these are workhorse bags. They've been tossed around in planes, trains, and automobiles. The Neverfull also gets used as a daily work tote quite often. It has some tiny paint chips but is in much better shape than I have any right to expect.

I do not expect the Horizon to hold up quite as well as either of these, as a cabin trolley bag takes a bit more abuse in the overhead bin, but I'm okay with some scratches & scars. I've always loved the look of well-used vintage LV trunks and suitcases & I like to think of scratches, dings, etc as souvenirs of a well traveled life. I'm fortunate in that most of my plane travel is 1st Class or Business (due to status upgrades, frequent flyer points) so the likelihood of having to gate-check is extremely low. I also almost never have to fly a regional jet, and when I do, I use my trusty battered Rimowa instead.

I had a hard time deciding between the 50 and 55 for the Horizon. I'd love to have the extra space but I'm worried the 55 is more likely to be gate checked by eagle-eyed airline staff as its dimensions do slightly exceed the carry-on size for some airlines.

The only problem is... I know at some point over the coming months I'll talk myself into ordering a new Neverfull & Keepall to match the new color scheme!

Please post pictures of your horizon when it arrives. I have been wondering myself about ordering a personalized Horizon 50. My one bug bear about it is that you don't get to choose the interior colour. Would also love to see pictures of your heritage GM Neverfull and Keepall 45.

Please post pictures of your horizon when it arrives. I have been wondering myself about ordering a personalized Horizon 50. My one bug bear about it is that you don't get to choose the interior colour. Would also love to see pictures of your heritage GM Neverfull and Keepall 45.

I will! I also wish there was the option to pick the interior color for the Horizon, that would be so pretty. I'm impatient and wish it was here already.

I had a hard time choosing between 50 and 55 cm but went with the smaller one to reduce the likelihood of having a Gate Agent insist I check the bag. At some point, I might also get a 55... or possibly hunt down a gently used Pegase.

I'm traveling in about a week so I'll be pulling my Keepall down from the top shelf of my closet in a few days, so I'll have a good opportunity to get some photos.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
I will! I also wish there was the option to pick the interior color for the Horizon, that would be so pretty. I'm impatient and wish it was here already.

I had a hard time choosing between 50 and 55 cm but went with the smaller one to reduce the likelihood of having a Gate Agent insist I check the bag. At some point, I might also get a 55... or possibly hunt down a gently used Pegase.

I'm traveling in about a week so I'll be pulling my Keepall down from the top shelf of my closet in a few days, so I'll have a good opportunity to get some photos.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.