Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

My Speedy 40 from early 2017, five years old and looking fabulous. Please excuse the dog fluff on my duvet cover! My fur baby has just had a bath and is shedding terribly! :whut:

I've been thinking more lately about doing a Neverfull GM in Mon Mono/My Heritage. Mostly I am content with my LV collection and I don't plan on buying many new pieces from them (always open to vintage!) but this is something I have been thinking about on and off for a few years. I would probably only use it as a travel bag and so I don't know that I really need it since I have the Speedy 40. I'm thinking grey with a dark blue for the colours, and grey lining. I just love the original style print on the interior that now only comes with a personalised order. I'm also trying to justify the inflated price versus what I paid in 2017 because I had also considered a Mon Monogram mini pochette a few years ago but never pulled the trigger -- the NF GM would of course come with a pochette, also personalised. Decisions!

IMG_8814.jpg

My Speedy 40 from early 2017, five years old and looking fabulous. Please excuse the dog fluff on my duvet cover! My fur baby has just had a bath and is shedding terribly! :whut:

I've been thinking recently about doing a Neverfull GM in Mon Mono/My Heritage. Mostly I am content with my LV collection and I don't plan on buying many new pieces from them (always open to vintage!) I would probably only use it as a travel bag and so I don't know that I really need it since I have the Speedy 40. I'm thinking grey with a dark blue for the colours, and grey lining. I just love the original style print on the interior that now only comes with a personalised order. I'm also trying to justify the inflated price versus what I paid in 2017 because I had also considered a Mon Monogram mini pochette a few years ago but never pulled the trigger -- the NF GM would of course come with a pochette, also personalised. Decisions!

View attachment 5306737
I love this combo!
I also like my initials on it too!:biggrin:

I've been thinking more lately about doing a Neverfull GM in Mon Mono/My Heritage. Mostly I am content with my LV collection and I don't plan on buying many new pieces from them (always open to vintage!) but this is something I have been thinking about on and off for a few years. I would probably only use it as a travel bag and so I don't know that I really need it since I have the Speedy 40. I'm thinking grey with a dark blue for the colours, and grey lining. I just love the original style print on the interior that now only comes with a personalised order. I'm also trying to justify the inflated price versus what I paid in 2017 because I had also considered a Mon Monogram mini pochette a few years ago but never pulled the trigger -- the NF GM would of course come with a pochette, also personalised. Decisions!

View attachment 5306737
Looks gorgeous!!!