Perlee Diamond Clover Bracelet

Wow, this has been such a good thread to follow and read. Pardon me for not chiming in yet. Every time someone writes something I think, "what great advice, that's what I would want to say so what would I say that would be any different?" But then someone else writes something else really good. The ladies here are so fantastic and have given such thoughtful and meaningful advice.

Here is my little contribution. I have purchased the bracelet. I love it just as much now in my possession as I did when I first saw pictures of other people wearing it. Along with the Alhambra line it was one of the most beautiful designs that I loved from VCA. So, in answer to your question, it is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.

Before I spent the money I scoured other brands and wanted to be sure I loved this bracelet the most. For me, it was the best choice. It has a nice balance of a beautiful design that looks like it will stand the test of time, feminine without being too feminine and modern yet vintage looking that will forever be a classic for me.

I have made many mistakes by being impulsive and being caught up in the moment (Hermes) and now I am paying the price for it as I begin to downsize and let go many of my impulsive purchases. Now before I buy I step back and see if I still love it days later and am still thinking about it before I buy.

You have been thinking about this bracelet for so long so clearly this is no longer an impulsive buy. Also, money does not seem to be an issue. So I would say the next step is for you to make the trip, try it on to not only to see if you still love it as much in person as you thought but also to make sure the size is right. Sometimes the chase and the dream is half the fun as the buying so go in, take as much time as you need and evaluate how you feel. Then the answer will come to you and after that all you can do is enjoy wearing it. Being able to buy and own it is not enough. You must use it. Then it will all be worthwhile.

Good luck and look forward to hearing what the verdict is. At this point it's all good no matter what you decide.

p.s. I had to go back and edit because I didn't realize how wordy I got. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
I finally bought this bracelet in RG after wanting it for years. After many years of buying smaller VCA pieces I kept lusting after the perlee clover bracelet and realized I could have already bought it considering everything else I had purchased. I knew this item would always be on my list so I prioritized and finally added it to my collection. I cannot begin to describe the intricate beauty that this item possesses IRL. I still love seeing action pics of it on others. I do wear it with everything from casual to work attire. I wear it every time I leave the house but keep it safe when I am home. If it is something you think you would always want, I think you should definitely make the trip to try it on.

Wow, this has been such a good thread to follow and read. Pardon me for not chiming in yet. Every time someone writes something I think, "what great advice, that's what I would want to say say so how can I top that?" But then someone else writes something else really good. The ladies here are so fantastic and have given such thoughtful and meaningful advice.

Here is my little contribution. I have purchased the bracelet. I love it just as much now in my possession as I did when I first saw pictures of other people wearing it. Along with the Alhambra line it was one of the most beautiful designs that I loved from VCA. So, in answer to your question, it is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.

Before I spent the money I scoured other brands and wanted to be sure I loved this bracelet the most. For me, it was the best choice. It has a nice balance of a beautiful design that looks like it will stand the test of time, feminine without being too feminine and modern yet vintage looking that will forever be a classic for me.

I have made many mistakes by being impulsive and being caught up in the moment (Hermes) and now I am paying the price for it as I begin to downsize and let go many of my impulsive purchases. Now before I buy I step back and see if I still love it days later and am still thinking about it before I buy.

You have been thinking about this bracelet for so long so clearly this is no longer an impulsive buy. Also, money does not seem to be an issue. So I would say the next step is for you to make the trip, try it on to not only to see if you still love it as much in person as you thought but also to make sure the size is right. Sometimes the chase and the dream is half the fun as the buying so go in, take as much time as you need and evaluate how you feel. Then the answer will come to you and after that all you can do is enjoy wearing it. Being able to buy and own it is not enough. You must use it. Then it will all be worthwhile.

Good luck and look forward to hearing what the verdict is. At this point it's all good no matter what you decide.

p.s. I had to go back and edit because I didn't realize how wordy I got. Sorry for the long post.

@dessert1st - -
I tried to quote your post in my reply but the tPF iPad app has been very very uncooperative with my replies today.

Thank you for your post, it speaks to the questions and intent of my original post!!

Your experience with the bracelet and the purchase is very helpful to me. I totally agree with you, dreaming about, researching and chasing an item is half the fun of buying it. [emoji1]

Thank you again for your post - MOST helpful![emoji171]

I finally bought this bracelet in RG after wanting it for years. After many years of buying smaller VCA pieces I kept lusting after the perlee clover bracelet and realized I could have already bought it considering everything else I had purchased. I knew this item would always be on my list so I prioritized and finally added it to my collection. I cannot begin to describe the intricate beauty that this item possesses IRL. I still love seeing action pics of it on others. I do wear it with everything from casual to work attire. I wear it every time I leave the house but keep it safe when I am home. If it is something you think you would always want, I think you should definitely make the trip to try it on.

Thank you CL!! [emoji171]
Those are the things I was wanting to know from the ones who own this bracelet. If I purchase I willdefinitely wear the bracelet everytime I go out. I don’t over do it on wearing all my jewelry at one time but I do wear it when I go out, I dont save it for only special occasions.

Awwww - thank you luckylove [emoji171]

Hi Penny, I think you won’t know until you try it on. I saw a lady shopping in a Mall wearing the clover Perlee stacked with signature perlee and was so mesmerized by its beauty I followed her into a store lol... Took me about 2 days of googling to find out that it’s VCA and I went to try it on. Here’s the thing, I built it up so much in my head that I was kinda underwhelmed when I first tried it on. I left the boutique feeling disappointed but months later I still couldn’t get it out of my head. It took 3 tries before I went for the RG version. 3 years later I have no regrets, I wear it a lot and like Phoenix I’m considering WG version... just need to save up first. Please do go try it on and let us know what you think [emoji16]

Hi Penny, I think you won’t know until you try it on. I saw a lady shopping in a Mall wearing the clover Perlee stacked with signature perlee and was so mesmerized by its beauty I followed her into a store lol... Took me about 2 days of googling to find out that it’s VCA and I went to try it on. Here’s the thing, I built it up so much in my head that I was kinda underwhelmed when I first tried it on. I left the boutique feeling disappointed but months later I still couldn’t get it out of my head. It took 3 tries before I went for the RG version. 3 years later I have no regrets, I wear it a lot and like Phoenix I’m considering WG version... just need to save up first. Please do go try it on and let us know what you think [emoji16]
Thank you Natalie - I love your post!! I can see myself following the lady wearing the bracelets.
I already have the funds to make the purchase, I have just had this ongoing discussion in my head about the price of the bracelet. My heart and brain have been arguing over the price for the past three years.
I consider the same thing as you felt, I thought I might be disappointed b/c I had fantasized about the bracelet and it was becoming larger than life in my head. I am glad to you that in the end you really did love it as much as you thought you would.

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Thank you Natalie - I love your post!! I can see myself following the lady wearing the bracelets.
I already have the funds to make the purchase, I have just had this ongoing discussion in my head about the price of the bracelet. My heart and brain have been arguing over the price for the past three years.
I consider the same thing as you felt, I thought I might be disappointed b/c I had fantasized about the bracelet and it was becoming larger than life in my head. I am glad to you that in the end you really did love it as much as you thought you would.

I have the same discussion in my head about the Vintage pave 5 motif! I really really love it but the price isn’t justified in terms of diamond weight. I’ve been thinking about it for a year now so I’m about to give in [emoji23]

Reactions: kimber418
I have the same discussion in my head about the Vintage pave 5 motif! I really really love it but the price isn’t justified in terms of diamond weight. I’ve been thinking about it for a year now so I’m about to give in [emoji23]

Yes! That is me with the diamond clover bracelet, at 1.73 tcw of diamonds and the amount of the gold weight it just does not justify $25,9000.00. That is when I had to stop looking at the piece the normal way I do a valuation of fine jewelry, I had to look at it from the labor intensive piece it is and the craftsmanship and of course the branding of VCA.
I am finding giving it is not such a bad thing. [emoji23]

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Yes! That is me with the diamond clover bracelet, at 1.73 tcw of diamonds and the amount of the gold weight it just does not justify $25,9000.00. That is when I had to stop looking at the piece the normal way I do a valuation of fine jewelry, I had to look at it from the labor intensive piece it is and the craftsmanship and of course the branding of VCA.
I am finding giving it is not such a bad thing. [emoji23]

I have this bracelet. Even though I don't wear it everyday like some ladies do, but everytime I bring it out to look at it, it brings smile to my face. I know it is expensive but the joy it will bring you, PRICELESS:smile:!

I have this bracelet. Even though I don't wear it everyday like some ladies do, but everytime I bring it out to look at it, it brings smile to my face. I know it is expensive but the joy it will bring you, PRICELESS:smile:!

Thank you for the post! This is exactly the feedback I was looking for!

Penny, clearly you love this bracelet! For sure, it is beautiful! It has been on my wishlist for quite some time as well. We can all relate to the idea of careful consideration before making a large purchase because there are many beautiful things to admire, but most of us do not have completely unlimited funds for unlimited beautiful objects. We all have housing, health care bills and other financial responsibilities.

I went back to reread your initial question and can't help but notice that you mention you are now working only part time due to health issues and may need to liquidate at some point. The mention of part time work suggests you have some concern that over time, this expense might be burdensome to You. I want to encourage you to carefully assess and be honest with yourself as you consider your present income and other expenses before deciding to splurge at this moment in time. If after thorough, honest evaluation you feel it is doable, I say go for it! It is a special piece that you have admired for some time. I think it makes a gorgeous addition to a jewelry lover's wardrobe!
I totally agree.
I know you love this bracelet with all of your heart... and eyes. Go over your funds again. Think of some cons you have and really think them over . If you feel all of the cons are worked out and you feel 100% on it. Then go for it. If you are stuck a bit, ( hence making this post, you have concerns) maybe wait it out a month or so.
xoxo :smile:

I totally agree.
I know you love this bracelet with all of your heart... and eyes. Go over your funds again. Think of some cons you have and really think them over . If you feel all of the cons are worked out and you feel 100% on it. Then go for it. If you are stuck a bit, ( hence making this post, you have concerns) maybe wait it out a month or so.
xoxo :smile:

Thanks D —
Funds are not the issue I am prepared for the purchase. Because of the higher price point vs the diamond and gold weights I just wanted to get opinions from those who own the bracelet to see if they felt the purchase merited the price. As I said in my post due to a medical condition I do need to think through a purchase more now than before when I could buy it if I liked it. [emoji3]
But that’s only b/c by nature I like to cover all the details In the now and in the future. [emoji3]