Perlee Diamond Clover Bracelet

It's funny, my thoughts when I first read the OP's initial post was along this line. But because the Cartier pave Love bracelet in ceramic & WG is almost double the price of the Perlee Clover, I thought it wouldn't do justice to compare the two, as it wouldn't be an apple-to-apple comparison.

However, I'd say the Cartier pave Love is more solid/ sturdy compared to the Perlee Clover, no doubt due to the fact that the former has more gold than the latter, as it costs more. It does feel heavier, more substantial and more secure than the Perlee. The Perlee is definitely more dainty, feels thinner. I once dropped the Perlee and the clasp went wonky and had to be repaired by VCA. I've also dropped the Cartier Love and it's remained intact. Having said all that though, the Love is more easily scratched due to its highly polished sides, whereas the Perlee is protected by its beading. The design on the Perlee is much more feminine and has a more artisan feel and look to it. The Cartier Love is more edgy, more modern. I love them both equally for different reasons and although I wear the Perlee more, it's more likely bc the Love is more expensive so I tend to wear it for more dressy occasions. But both have def been taken with me on my errand runs and trips to the supermarket, lol.

A WG Perlee Clover and a RG Cartier Love are also on my wishlist, to stack with the RG Perlee and the WG & ceramic Love respectively.

Thank you Phoenix123 for responding so quick, you are so awesome. And yes I believe the VCA perlee's very feminine design stopped me to purchase even though I love its width ( a bit wider than love bracelet), that is why I bought HERMES CDC pave diamond a few months ago because it is so edgy.

Reactions: Phoenix123
It's funny, my thoughts when I first read the OP's initial post was along this line. But because the Cartier pave Love bracelet in ceramic & WG is almost double the price of the Perlee Clover, I thought it wouldn't do justice to compare the two, as it wouldn't be an apple-to-apple comparison.

However, I'd say the Cartier pave Love is more solid/ sturdy compared to the Perlee Clover, no doubt due to the fact that the former has more gold than the latter, as it costs more. It does feel heavier, more substantial and more secure than the Perlee. The Perlee is definitely more dainty, feels thinner. I once dropped the Perlee and the clasp went wonky and had to be repaired by VCA. I've also dropped the Cartier Love and it's remained intact. Having said all that though, the Love is more easily scratched due to its highly polished sides, whereas the Perlee is protected by its beading. The design on the Perlee is much more feminine and has a more artisan feel and look to it . That my Perlee is in RG also enhances its feminine look and feel. The Cartier Love is more edgy, more modern - most prob bc of the black ceramic circles on stark WG. I love them both equally for different reasons and although I wear the Perlee more, it's more likely bc the Love is more expensive so I tend to wear it for more dressy occasions. But both have def been taken with me on my errand runs and trips to the supermarket, lol.

A WG Perlee Clover and a RG Cartier Love are also on my wishlist, to stack with the RG Perlee and the WG & ceramic Love respectively.
Great review - helpful - thanks!

Pennyd, I’m in a similar boat as you and have waivered back and forth on this particular piece. I think what warrants a investment is all dependent on the individual and what they are looking for. For me, albeit a beautiful bracelet, I just don’t find the value in this particular piece (no offense to anyone who owns it). I’ve tried this piece on many times and have also throughly looked at the construction of the piece, imho (the middle section where the clovers are attached to seem slightly flimsy to me). I don’t want to get too technical here about it, it’s just that for me, I prefer certain jewelry to feel more solid. I come from family whom some are jewelers, so It’s at times hard to justify branded jewelry that over charge on melee diamonds. Of course I understand the branding and marketing and when your buying it, your buying the design and romance that comes with it. However, I have a threshold on just how much I’m willing to spend on a piece based on what it’s worth to me. In this case, the perlee clover doesn’t do it.
Thank you for the post.
I understand what you are saying, as I have many many pieces of custom jewelry that are have more diamond weight than the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet and also have more gold weight. When I first purchased my Perlee Signature bracelet it took some adjustment to get accustomed to the light weight feel of the bracelet, even compared to my Cartier four diamond LOVE bracelet. There are several pieces from VCA that do not interest me so I understand everyone does not “feel the love” for the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet. :smile:

Reactions: jssl1688
I bought my PG Perlee this year when the price went down. I also had a NM gift card that made the purchase less painful, too. That being said, I think it's a great purchase because I can wear it black tie or blue jeans. It's the kind of piece that every VCA lover should have in their collection if they can swing it.
Thank you C.
I agree, I feel the bracelet can be dressed up or down, and with my lifestyle I would choose to wear it most all the time. I am very careful with the things in my collections so I would not save the bracelet for only special occasions. My love, read obsession , for the bracelet was instant, only the price point has given me pause the many times I have thought I was ready to purchase, but as you said the price has decreased so that would help the cost per wear formula. LOL

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
I purchased an Hermes RG TGM Chaine D'Ancre bracelet. It was close to $20K years ago, far more than I ever thought it was worth. But after I paid the CC bill which was admittedly a big ouch, I never regretted the purchase for a minute.

Yes, and several years ago I paid almost twice the cost of this bracelet for my Hermes Porosus Croc Birkin 35, and did not ever hesitate. I think its not the amount of money its knowing the diamond and gold weights on the bracelet aren’t at all significant, so I have to base the purchase on my love of the design and craftsmanship.

Yes, and several years ago I paid almost twice the cost of this bracelet for my Hermes Porosus Croc Birkin 35, and did not ever hesitate. I think its not the amount of money its knowing the diamond and gold weights on the bracelet aren’t at all significant, so I have to base the purchase on my love of the design and craftsmanship.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!:P

I meant a Cartier pave RG Love. Ya'all know what I meant, lol.

@PennyD2911 , based on what I've read thus far, I'd totally enable you to buy this Perlee Clover bracelet. Just wear it more, like everyday like I practically do, so the cost-per-wear would be lower. I get many compliments on mine, from women but also surprisingly from a lot of men - go figure!! You'd love it!! I smile every single time I look down on my wrist.

Last edited:
I meant a Cartier pave RG Love. Ya'all know what I meant, lol.

OP, based on what I've read thus far, I'd totally enable you to buy this Perlee Clover bracelet. Just wear it more, like everyday like I practically do, so the cost-per-wear would be lower. I get many compliments on mine, from women but also surprisingly from a lot of men - go figure!! You'd love it!! I smile every single time I look down on my wrist.

I have loved seeing your pics of you wearing your bracelet. I would definitely wear it a lot. I have been working from our home office for several years now so its not like i have to dress to go to the office everyday now, but who know, the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet might look chic with leggings and a tee. [emoji23]

I have loved seeing your pics of you wearing your bracelet. I would definitely wear it a lot. I have been working from our home office for several years now so its not like i have to dress to go to the office everyday now, but who know, the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet might look chic with leggings and a tee. [emoji23]

Totally!! I live in the tropics, so I practically live in t-shirts and leggings/ shorts.

Reactions: PennyD2911
Here is the thing. If you can afford with everything else you have going on, buy. Every time someone has come up with a counter argument in this thread you explained why the statement was not your issue.[emoji3] you want what you want!

You have been craving her for awhile now and seems like she would make you happy....

Ultimately you know we enjoy providing an opinion but it is yours that counts

Like all of us I have tried substitutes for the thing I really wanted and spent more or bought the thing I really wanted in the first place later anyways

Buy! No regrets! Show us all so we can envy! ..... in that order

Here is the thing. If you can afford with everything else you have going on, buy. Every time someone has come up with a counter argument in this thread you explained why the statement was not your issue.[emoji3] you want what you want!

You have been craving her for awhile now and seems like she would make you happy....

Ultimately you know we enjoy providing an opinion but it is yours that counts

Like all of us I have tried substitutes for the thing I really wanted and spent more or bought the thing I really wanted in the first place later anyways

Buy! No regrets! Show us all so we can envy! ..... in that order
First, thank you for your post, second please let me say I can afford to purchase the Perlee Diamond Clover Bracelet, that I didnt have the funds to purchase the bracelet has never been the issue, now that I have had to semi-retire I just refrain from the impulse purchases of Birkins, Chanel, Cartier, those type purchases I use to make simply because I could and I wanted to. When I spend discretionary funds now I am just giving more consideration to the purchase than before.

As to my statement regarding resell, I will just put it more bluntly, I explained that my life now has a health concern, so I asked the question about resell in case of my death. So as I have said the resell factor is not an issue for me as I have no plans to sell the bracelet if I decide to purchase it. I was just thinking ahead since due to this situation I now give more consideration when I make a purchase of a luxury item other than I just want it so I buy it.

Like you said I am sure we all have made substitute purchases and as I have said here on this forum regarding the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet I could have bought it more than once for the money I have spent on VCA. So when my SA texted me he had the bracelet in the size I wanted I thought maybe this time I should stop overthinking it and actually do it.[emoji4]

Last edited:
First, thank you for your post, second please let me say I can afford to purchase the Perlee Diamond Clover Bracelet, that I didnt have the funds to purchase the bracelet has never been the issue, now that I have had to semi-retire I just refrain from the impulse purchases of Birkins, Chanel, Cartier, those type purchases I use to make simply because I could and I wanted to. When I spend discretionary funds now I am just giving more consideration to the purchase than before.

As to my statement regarding resell, I will just put it more bluntly, I explained that my life now has a health concern, so I asked the question about resell in case of my death. So as I have said the resell factor is not an issue for me as I have no plans to sell the bracelet if I decide to purchase it. I was just thinking ahead since due to this situation I now give more consideration when I make a purchase of a luxury item other than I just want it so I buy it.

Like you said I am sure we all have made substitute purchases and as I have said here on this forum regarding the Perlee Diamond Clover bracelet I could have bought it more than once for the money I have spent on VCA. So when my SA texted me he had the bracelet in the size I wanted I thought maybe this time I should stop overthinking it and actually do it.[emoji4]

Penny, the best advice I can give you is to
“BE PRESENT.”

You haven’t even purchased the bracelet and enjoyed it, yet you are already thinking of your death. I know the business that you are in will make you overanalyze things and I am not saying it’s a bad thing.

We are ALL being very prudent how we spend our discretionary income now but unless on your death, whomever you leave your estate to will be saddled with debt, stop worrying about the resale value of anything you leave behind.

No one knows (except God) what is to befall us, so trust in HIM, treat yourself for your labours and enjoy whatever time you have left upon the earth.

I will leave you with this verse:
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34

I hope you understand what I am trying to say...