Perja, don't you have something to tell us???

Perja,
So happy you were able to get some great things on sale. I was nearly smashed a few years ago during Christmas at the jewelery counter. I am so angry however, believe me I made myself known. Standing in the cold for so long you deserved some goodies. I love your scarf, everything is simply lovely.

OMG Perja I was there too!

I got there at 8:20 and entered at 10:30 :shocked:

My feet were so frozen I could not bend them when we finally walked inside!!
There were three ladies behind me... resellers! They were talking about some other reseller who was involved in shady business... I was majorly eavesdropping! Her name is "Natalya"...

So once inside I had to brave the hords of leather-hungry women in the accessories section... Thanks to my impressive leather-sniffing capacities I managed to get ahold of the SA and I asked him to see the globetrotters zips...
As soon as he grabbed them, some :cursing: grabbed the medium rouge vif one.
Oi! that's mine! thankfully she didn't want it, so I snatched up this bebeh...
Then I bought a gavroche for a friend.
Trying not to think about how much I spent... :Push:
I had posted about the sale in the Hermes shopping section but I didn't know any PFer would be there otherwise we could have hooked up (although I'm super shy :sweatdrop: )
Anyways... Here are my new items:
The last pic is my globetrotter and his big bro I had bought at the Hermes vintage auction at Drouot (boudoir = champagne taste on a beer budget :graucho: )

gavroche.JPG
globe1.JPG

globe3.JPG

Well the gavroche doesn't seem to show up... I give up!

GREAT THREAD, P!!!

I LOVED reading this, and I LOVE your goodies!!!!

Our H sale is NOTHING like this....a few watches, and old RTW marked down, but you wouldn't know it from the prices..