Perfume men love best... in your experience!

I have a ton of perfume (Chanel, YSL, Dior), but my boyfriend has only complimented on one - a $2,99 bottle of Marykate and Ashley perfume (the Two/One collection) purchased at a discount store. Lol!!

Np. It says they have the Eau de parfum in the 1.7 and 3.4 ounce, but they are sold out of the tester and the mini. I actually bought some after reading your review and it smells like a sexy, warm, spicy, vanilla with a bit of musk on me. It's very subtle. I haven't worn it out, so no compliments as of yet. When you get it you'll have to let me know if it is the same as when you first used it.

CVS has this on clearance for 32? for the large bottle if anyone is still looking for it.
Casmir that is.

I'm a guy and love when a woman wears anything from L'Occitane. Every one of their scents has such a pure scent, unlike many others that seem to have an underlying synthetic or alcohol smell.

My husband loves Chanel No. 5. I find it far too powdery on me, but I do wear it sometimes just because he loves it so much.

I've always heard that men prefer vanilla fragrances.