Perforated Zippy Wallet...Thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your thoughts on this?? I think the fushia color in the interior is gorgeous! But do you think the little holes in the front look weird & funky? You can't really see the LV monogram pattern until you put the wallet in a distance so it doesn't look too classic. What are you thoughts on it? Thanks! Anyone have any pictures of the perforated wallet? :yes:

2. i dont have any pics but i wish i got one in fuschia when it came out! so pretty!

3. aww. too bad i never got to see one.

4. On the contrary I think the holes make the wallet cute and hip, and tone down the monograms that usually feel 'too loud'. I have one with fuschia and love it - have gotten lots of compliments in the last year or so. If you can get one, I'd recommend it. Have you tried calling 866-VUITTON?

5. if you plan on getting one, I like Fuschia then the Orange best.

6. I bought one on impulse on ebay.......will receive it soon....I don't have any monogram LV items...so I am worried about this wallet. I don't have anything brown...lol...I love the interior..but just not sure about the exterior of the wallet. My friends don't like them...thinking that the wallet look fake & it's not as classy. :crybaby:

7. I bought the fuschia!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

8. I think they are cute!