Perforated Zippy Wallet...Thoughts?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Your thoughts on this?? I think the fushia color in the interior is gorgeous! But do you think the little holes in the front look weird & funky? You can't really see the LV monogram pattern until you put the wallet in a distance so it doesn't look too classic. What are you thoughts on it? Thanks! Anyone have any pictures of the perforated wallet? :yes:

On the contrary I think the holes make the wallet cute and hip, and tone down the monograms that usually feel 'too loud'. I have one with fuschia and love it - have gotten lots of compliments in the last year or so. If you can get one, I'd recommend it. Have you tried calling 866-VUITTON?

On the contrary I think the holes make the wallet cute and hip, and tone down the monograms that usually feel 'too loud'. I have one with fuschia and love it - have gotten lots of compliments in the last year or so. If you can get one, I'd recommend it. Have you tried calling 866-VUITTON?

I bought one on impulse on ebay.......will receive it soon....I don't have any monogram LV items...so I am worried about this wallet. I don't have anything brown...lol...I love the interior..but just not sure about the exterior of the wallet. My friends don't like them...thinking that the wallet look fake & it's not as classy. :crybaby: