Perforated Bleecker Cooper in cornflower

Thank you. The color is darker in person. I'm actually on the fence about whether I'm going to keep it or not.

Why on the fence? Love the color (and assume it's as dark as the other cornflower handbags). If it's the lack of slouch you're concerned about, be sure and un-stuff her, and let it sit overnight with the "wings" shaped down. I have several Coopers (not that one yet, same one in Tan is on order)... but once they slouched and took their shape, I liked them much better!

Why on the fence? Love the color (and assume it's as dark as the other cornflower handbags). If it's the lack of slouch you're concerned about, be sure and un-stuff her, and let it sit overnight with the "wings" shaped down. I have several Coopers (not that one yet, same one in Tan is on order)... but once they slouched and took their shape, I liked them much better!
I haven't had time to even take it out of the bag. That pic was taken at work. I took a very early lunch to go pick it up. It had arrived at my Coach store yesterday but thanks to the millionth snow storm this week I couldn't go pick it up. More snow was predicted today so I ran down early and picked it up. Took a quick look at her and packed her back up. I have the peach rose embossed and that one needs some slouch also.

Very pretty! Unsure? Please explain.
It could be I'm in a funk from all the snow. I'm not going to make a decision on the bag right away. I'm going to hang it along with my peach rose until the both slouch. I used my peach rose on Sunday and it didn't slouch a whole lot. Not like my birch gray which is a delicious puddle of slouch. :love: