Perforated Bleecker Cooper in cornflower

Aaah! I LOVE this bag! I saw the "regular" pebbled cornflower and almost got that one - the color is gorgeous - if they had the perforated, I definitely would have gotten it. Like a beautiful sky or ocean! So refreshing to see in this dreary, GRAY, New England (MA!), winter weather! :smile:

Aaah! I LOVE this bag! I saw the "regular" pebbled cornflower and almost got that one - the color is gorgeous - if they had the perforated, I definitely would have gotten it. Like a beautiful sky or ocean! So refreshing to see in this dreary, GRAY, New England (MA!), winter weather! :smile:
I agree. I'm in NH. At least this morning it's warmer. I actually got to work early. Couldn't figure out how I managed that since I slept later but I didn't have to scrape ice or clean snow off my car.

Looking at your blue again. The Cornflower in this style looks so much lighter than the Madison Cornflower (hobo and phoebe) - Have you seen either of those in comparison? Some people have said the Cornflower looks more sky or ocean - my Cornflower Hobo looks much, much darker - and leaning more towards gray blue - than the powder blue. These blues are confusing! All seem to look different in the different leathers (saffiano, madison, bleecker).
Thanks in advance - if you have any input!

Looking at your blue again. The Cornflower in this style looks so much lighter than the Madison Cornflower (hobo and phoebe) - Have you seen either of those in comparison? Some people have said the Cornflower looks more sky or ocean - my Cornflower Hobo looks much, much darker - and leaning more towards gray blue - than the powder blue. These blues are confusing! All seem to look different in the different leathers (saffiano, madison, bleecker).
Thanks in advance - if you have any input!
It looks lighter in the pic than irl. I've seen the cornflower Phoebe. It stopped me in my tracks the first time I saw it. My bag is as dark as that Phoebe. I haven't seen the hobo in the cornflower I love the hobo also. Coach is so addicting.

It looks lighter in the pic than irl. I've seen the cornflower Phoebe. It stopped me in my tracks the first time I saw it. My bag is as dark as that Phoebe. I haven't seen the hobo in the cornflower I love the hobo also. Coach is so addicting.

Thank you so much! Hobo and Phoebe are the same (Madison line Cornflower)... I'm amazed yours looks so much lighter in the pic - but if it's even close to the Phoebe color, I know I'll love it! Ordering right now!

Just found this on the Coach China website -
picture.php