People who tan really easily...

emma lawyer- I dont think claire is being "paranoid" in the way your trying to make her out to be. She isnt a "paranoid" crazy like mel gibson in conspiracy theory, she is simply stating her "paranoia" from sun exposure, Im sensing a little condesending tone from you, and while your article is very informative and im sure most will find interesting I think its more your tone that has gotten some a little offended. Sun cancer, melonoma etc.. is a big deal and she was just concerned about it thats all. And as far as her taking things so seriously uhmm last I checked cancer of any kind IS serious, why wouldnt she take it serious????[/quote]
:yes: claire-:hugs:

Candace :roflmfao:

Claire

Whatever floats your boat. I don't have the time or inclination to figure out why in the world you're taking all this so personally, but you did mention being "paranoid" in your original post so I am going to take my clue and bow out of your thread!

Frankly, since my contributions seem to rile you up I wouldn't have even replied to you again except that I'm intrigued at the fact that you claim I did not post a link.

I did, and it does show up on my screen but I'm willing to allow for the fact that I'm not that computer savvy, so here is the text itself:

I think you are now being rude, especially to one of our more experienced/well know members.

Claire started this thread to find out what happened to ladies that tan more easily. She simply said what she does as her skin routine.
AND I also think that people should keep their opinions to themselves. Picking on Candace for what she does with her skin is also imo, rude.

Anyway, back to topic.

I mainly try to find a foundation with a higher spf, because I do tend to tan more easily. If the foundation I wear that day has a lower spf, I will simply put some sunblock in with some tinted moisturizer.

Thank You Claire For Posting This (Especially With Many Members, Are Just Having Warm Weather Now!):tup: IMO, This Is A Very Important & Serious Subject (Which Has Been Brought Up A Few Times+, On Here). As Others Have Said, There Are So Many Things That Can Kill Us Out There ~ Agreed! .....I Lived At The Beach Most Of My Life....Oh Did I Love The Sun, Still Do....But, Nothing Is Worth, Taking A Chance On My Life & Not Being There For My Family & Young Son.

***I Completely Understand What Candace (One Very Intelligent Young Lady!) Is Talking About. She Is In A Totally Different Situation ~ Her & Her Husband Fight For Us & Our Country. That's Where My Opinion, Changes.