People returning used bags at Louis Vuitton

I bought a bag in the store, and my SA said that there’s no available box for it and they would let me know once the box is available. Now, I wonder if the bag I purchased is a return! It looks good though, and they also mentioned that the bag arrived that day. Hehe.
They just mix and match boxes for the bags. They don't always have all the sizes in stock. I bought the nano noe in store two days ago and they didn't have a box for it because of the shape. He said he'll call when they get it in, which was fine. They received the bag, he texted me, and I was there within 5 minutes.

Reactions: Madrye28
I bought a bag in the store, and my SA said that there’s no available box for it and they would let me know once the box is available. Now, I wonder if the bag I purchased is a return! It looks good though, and they also mentioned that the bag arrived that day. Hehe.

Boxes are made after you make a purchase. Sometimes stores run out of boxes. Why would you think because the store ran out of boxes that you received a return?

Reactions: brnicutie
They just mix and match boxes for the bags. They don't always have all the sizes in stock. I bought the nano noe in store two days ago and they didn't have a box for it because of the shape. He said he'll call when they get it in, which was fine. They received the bag, he texted me, and I was there within 5 minutes.
Good to know!

Reactions: brnicutie