PDA's

I just got a Palm T|X. its awesome. I am just a student, so I only need it to take to class and type notes on, and basic functions. it is nice because it comes with microsoft word, excell and some other good stuff already on it. it's very practical and well priced, and has both wi-fi and bluetooth which are great. I also bought a 2GB memory card for ti, because I think it only had 256MB on it. It is very good if you just need a little bit of everything, as opposed to one specific function

;) woop woop found a thread about PDA's!

Bag Fetish - did you end up finding one that you liked?

I'm just quite curious about these things because I think that I'm going to get one because I always seem to be leaving my diary at home when I go out to dinner with friends and they're like, "are you free, helen?" :shame: "i've left my diary at home! SORRY"

I went into some stores yesterday to ask about PDA phones and I saw an IMATE K-JAM .... is this one ok? I just want something to organise my life... LOL!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :graucho: :wlae:

Well i got that black berry an didnt care for it at all and returned it.
So for the moment i have nothing, still using the lv agenda.

;) woop woop found a thread about PDA's!

Bag Fetish - did you end up finding one that you liked?

I'm just quite curious about these things because I think that I'm going to get one because I always seem to be leaving my diary at home when I go out to dinner with friends and they're like, "are you free, helen?" :shame: "i've left my diary at home! SORRY"

I went into some stores yesterday to ask about PDA phones and I saw an IMATE K-JAM .... is this one ok? I just want something to organise my life... LOL!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!! :graucho: :wlae:

FYI, the KJam is the same phone as the T-Mobile MDA and Cingular 8125. The gf just switched from the Sidekick III to the MDA. We'll see how that works out.
I have the Treo 650, and pretty much love it. I wish it had wi-fi, but I have unlimited data, so it's not TOO bad, just slower. Aside from that, it's great.

Hello.

I just got the MDA Vario II. It's amazing. It's a great phone, and it synchs with your microsoft outlook for email AND your Windows programs.

If you are traveling with your laptop and there is no internet connection, you just plug your phone into your laptop and.....presto! Your laptop is connected to the internet via your phone.

Highly recommend it.