PCE questions, comments, issues here please!!!

Hello,

Sorry to take up space in this thread but I am unable to make a new thread as I am too new to do so. I have a PCE code that I won't be able to use in time so I will leave it here. If you use it please leave a comment saying it is taken. Thanks.

VC236359

This is not for the outlet, it is for FP.

I have been told by multiple SA's that 1941 will NOT be included in the next PCE.

I don't know how this will fare --as about 40% of the handbag offering is 1941. This sounds like it will make a lot of shoppers upset and they'll end up buying nothing.

I have 4 handbags. None were purchased at a Coach boutique or outlet and not from their website either. I purchased all online at Younkers, Bloomingdale's and Saks. I received a code via email on Monday for 30%. I purchased a Drifter. I received another email with the same code today. Can the code be used a second time before the end of the promotion?

I have 4 handbags. None were purchased at a Coach boutique or outlet and not from their website either. I purchased all online at Younkers, Bloomingdale's and Saks. I received a code via email on Monday for 30%. I purchased a Drifter. I received another email with the same code today. Can the code be used a second time before the end of the promotion?

No, it can only be used once. I have 2 codes still available.
PM me if you want one [emoji253]

I have been told by multiple SA's that 1941 will NOT be included in the next PCE.

I don't know how this will fare --as about 40% of the handbag offering is 1941. This sounds like it will make a lot of shoppers upset and they'll end up buying nothing.
You're right I didn't get anything, I was interested in 1941's , oh well, another learning situation for Coach.