:( PCE Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachmama

Coach-A-Holic
Mar 22, 2007
I just do not have the right timing. Every time someone says they have one I cant get my pm out fast enough. I was hoping to get one this time around too because I have a big purchase I am going to make and it would be nice to save a little money and put it in the bank. :crybaby:

Why not try going and ask for the discount? A lot of girls on here say they've been able to do that. Last time I went and from what my SA was saying she was going to give me the discount before I pulled out the PCE card.

It doesn't hurt to try, especially if it's a big purchase!! :yes:

I called my store and asked (since it is a drive for me) and it did not look too promising. It close to closing time for them though so not sure if I got someone who was tired/busy or what. I may call tomorrow before I head out for my errands.

Is there another store you can try?

I've read a few threads on of people called stores out of state and getting the discount and they mail it out to them.

It's worth a shot!!

Don't fret yet!

Does nordstrom sell the bag you want? there's a thread on here where they honored the PCE discount at nordies. It's worth calling.
Also I think most stores will honor w/o the coupon. Go in and have a big purchase and when you get to the register just say you don't have the coupon with you and ask if that'll be a problem. I bet they'll just give it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.