:( PCE Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachmama

Coach-A-Holic
Mar 22, 2007
Portland, Oregon
I just do not have the right timing. Every time someone says they have one I cant get my pm out fast enough. I was hoping to get one this time around too because I have a big purchase I am going to make and it would be nice to save a little money and put it in the bank. :crybaby:

Mar 22, 2007
Why not try going and ask for the discount? A lot of girls on here say they've been able to do that. Last time I went and from what my SA was saying she was going to give me the discount before I pulled out the PCE card.

It doesn't hurt to try, especially if it's a big purchase!! :yes:

Coachmama

Coach-A-Holic
Mar 22, 2007
Portland, Oregon
I called my store and asked (since it is a drive for me) and it did not look too promising. It close to closing time for them though so not sure if I got someone who was tired/busy or what. I may call tomorrow before I head out for my errands.

Mar 22, 2007
Is there another store you can try?

I've read a few threads on of people called stores out of state and getting the discount and they mail it out to them.

It's worth a shot!!

Don't fret yet!

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Does nordstrom sell the bag you want? there's a thread on here where they honored the PCE discount at nordies. It's worth calling.
Also I think most stores will honor w/o the coupon. Go in and have a big purchase and when you get to the register just say you don't have the coupon with you and ask if that'll be a problem. I bet they'll just give it to you.

Kamananui

Apr 29, 2007
I went in today without an PCE card, and the SA told me not to worry about it. They were pretty much giving it out to everyone. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.