Pastel Firebird, I think I love you <3!!

You are entirely too cute!

I love this pic! It is definately avatar-worthy.

Thanks a lot DesigningStyle! You gave me such a great idea :tup:!

What a STUNNING bag! Enjoy her! :heart::heart::heart: What do you plan on wearing her with?

IDK. I think the bag is quite an attention grabber, so I probably would choose something in solid and more subdue color, otherwise, it will be too much going on. A pale pink or a purple shift dress would look good with this bag. I think you can pull it off with a beige or white outfit, too.

Stunning! The Firebird was my fav bag from this collection..I wanted one really badly until I found out how much the bag is:hysteric:. It's absolutely beautiful and droolworthy. You are going to be the envy of everyone!

Congratulations Tookata!
I am such a fan of your collection! They are all TDF!!
I think now that makes it about 5 of you lucky tpf'ers in the Firebird Club.
With this stunning bag, it will definitely be easy to spot you now! ;)

Oh, and I LVoe your Vogue modeling pic!!

Hi 4Kings! Where have you been? I miss you..tee..hee..:upsidedown:

Thanks a lot for your compliments! Why don't you join us in the Firebird Club, too? :graucho:

Hi 4Kings! Where have you been? I miss you..tee..hee..:upsidedown:

Thanks a lot for your compliments! Why don't you join us in the Firebird Club, too? :graucho:

Hi Tookata! Oh, I've been lurking around. Absolutely loving everyones stash!!
I've been trying to behave since I got my Exotic.
I would love to join the Firebird Club... but alas I couldn't possibly rock it the way you can!!
Question for you... Which RP don't you have? ;)
:heart::love::heart:

Tookata, finally you gave in to the temptation :smile: LVMODE wish is come true :lol:

Congratulation for yours firebird it's truly gorgeous bag and art piece and your modeling picture is the best :woohoo:

Thank you so much MDLV17! Yeah, LVMode played a big part in this acquisition:P. She's such a great inspirer :angel:.

Tookata......what an exquisite bag....LVoe those vivid colors
Your photos are wonderful....and the little plush guy is a cute match too !!!
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much travelbliss! I love your username :P. The "little plush guy" is actually a hand puppet. I have a few of these monsters. They are weird-looking in a cute way..hee...hee..

Congrats on your lovely Firebird! Cute story too with your little stuffed animal cutie!

Thank you so much PurseNut911! Yah, but I don't think my puppet is as cute as your cat :kiss:. I love the way she (or he?) looked up at the camera. So cute.

Congrats babe! I am loving your wonderful pics!

The Firebird is really divine, and I am glad you are enjoying such a preciously lovely bag! :yes:

Yah..thanks a bunch, madaddie! Hey, I have something to show you..hee..hee..:sneaky:.. If you're still lurking around this thread, I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them. I think you'll like it :angel:.

Tookata,

OMG your Firebird is the most beautiful creation on this planet. Words are beyond me.

I don't have to tell you how much I love your bag because you already know.

This would have to be the best photo on the entire purse forum. :drool:
img48421cj6.jpg

I am so proud and happy for you.

I totally LOVE you.

:love:xxx

Thank you so much, LVMode! You know who influenced me to get this bag, right? ;)

But I still have not stopped drooling over your Neon Noir Firebird, though.

:drool::drool::drool: