Pastel Firebird, I think I love you <3!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned...more pics to come...:graucho:...

2. WoW!!! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! Love your little stuffed toy creature, too! Very cute! Congrats on your Firebird!

3. you think? YOU THINK? i bet you DO!!!! :nuts:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tookata......what an exquisite bag....LVoe those vivid colors
    Your photos are wonderful....and the little plush guy is a cute match too !!!
    Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Congrats!!!! It is a bright and happy purse.

6. Wow this colour is very pretty...I like it very very much. Congrats on your Pastel. ;)

7. This is an unexpected purchase, but it is quite a nice surprise! After drooling over LVMode's and GayleLV's Firebirds for a long time, I've decided to take a plung..hee..hee..:P

I intended to get the Coral Firebird at first, but the store only got the pastel in. My SA called me and told me I shouldn't pass on this one, and she's right.

So here it is, ladies and gentlemen,...one of the yummiest bags ever....
    the Cotton Candy Firebird..:lol:..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please stay tuned....for more cool pics..tee..hee..:graucho:..

8. oooh yummy colors! me loves it too ... congrats!

9. What a cute bag,congrats!

10. Lovely colors! I really like the lining, so fresh looking!
    Congrats!

11. WOWOWOWOW!!!!!! Its beauuuuuuuuuutiful!!! Congrats to you!

12. Congrats on your lovely Firebird! Cute story too with your little stuffed animal cutie!

13. OMG it's SO damn beautiful! If I was rich I would buy this and the Coral piece to keep in a display case... WOW! LUCKY YOU! CONGRATS

14. WOW! :nuts: It's SOOOO pretty!!!! :drool: Congrats!!! Love all your pictures!

15. Tookata.. I didn't realise that you were so.. blue and with such big eyes ! :graucho:

LOVES it ! Congrats !