Passions moving to Direct TV. Anyone change cable service for one of their shows?

Do they have full episodes online?? Maybe you could watch it online. I could never get into any Soap's-but I know my best friend will be super disappointed! She is the biggest Passions fan since-well...forever lol.

Caitlin, you're right...Gwen was tied to the bed screaming. I forgot about that. That makes sense. But only in Harmony (or wherever Gwen was) would a woman be tied to a bed giving birth. What's weird though is that Gwen always referred to him as "her man." Who calls their baby a man...and doesn't tell her mom? I think that Sheritan and Louis are gonna end up back together when they try to find Marty. What do you think that thing in Fancy's nose is supposed to do? I'm guessing it's designed to give her a headache or some sort of shock every time she's around Louis. I actually met Galen in Las Vegas a few years back and have a bunch of pics with him. I'll have to post them. They're on a CD somewhere. I was so intrigued and kept asking him about the show.

Some people refer to their sons as 'my little man.' The writers wanted everyone to assume Gwen had another boyfriend or husband so they took out the 'little' part.

Remember when she left the hospital because he was sick? The nurse wouldn't let her in to see him just yet and she said "But I'm his . . . " and the nurse cut her off? Looking back on it, she looked like she was moving her mouth to say mother.

This is horrible, but my first thought after seeing Gwen's son is, "I hope Theresa doesn't kill this baby, too!"

I was reading chat boards on Passions and some people were saying what Gwen did was no different than Theresa withholding the information Little Ethan's paternity. I don't think it's the same at all. Gwen and Ethan were going through the process of divorce so Gwen doesn't owe Ethan any sort of explanation. Ethan has cheated on her so many times with Theresa.

I don't think Gwen told Rebecca because I would think that Rebecca has known everything going on in Gwen's life when she lived in Harmony and was married to Ethan. Once she left Ethan and left Harmony, wouldn't you think she would want things that were just hers? Like she was starting a new life outside of Harmony without anybody.

I think Theresa and Ethan are all idiots, and I think Gwen was sane enough to leave. I hope she sticks to her convictions of, "I don't want Ethan back. I just don't want Theresa to hurt him."

I was hoping the news was that Jane is really Gwen's daughter, but this news is SO MUCH BETTER!

Gwen leaving Harmony was written into the storyline because Liza Huber was on maternity leave.

I'm not saying everything Gwen does is perfect, I'm just sick of people constantly defending Theresa like she's completely innocent of everything.

I remember when Gwen returned to Harmony, and scolds Theresa for not marrying Ethan, her supposed "soul-mate" when he was hers for the taking. She calls them both idiots. She's speaking the truth, of course, but Ethan and Theresa act like she was SO out of line.

. . . I agree with you on the thing in Fancy's nose.