Part with my LV?

Thanks guys....it makes perfect sense to just hang on to it for a while as I do use it.
And silly me, I forgot I wanted to have the icon trifecta (speedy, papillon, alma). So I should really focus on the alma acquisition :smile: But as you know, it' sooo easy to get distracted with other bags, other ideas :biggrin:

There is no such thing as too many bags... hahaha!! KEEP IT! Since it's your first and for sentimental reason, this Pap will always remind you when LV first came into your life. You had the SPEEDY already, right? And I can see you longing for Alma, so better stick to getting Alma. I love the BB, so cute but need to try IRL..:biggrin:

Keep it! I love my Damier Pap 30 and still use it alot, even though I have a Damier Alma, a Trevi and a Damier Speedy. Pap has its own special style. Interestingly, it's one bag I always get compliments from men on. I think they like the shape.

Keep it! I love my Damier Pap 30 and still use it alot, even though I have a Damier Alma, a Trevi and a Damier Speedy. Pap has its own special style. Interestingly, it's one bag I always get compliments from men on. I think they like the shape.

^^^I'm with you on men liking the shape. My DH loves it. Probably reminds them of a chocolate log cake :biggrin:

Do you find you can't really wear the Pap with clothes that are too casual?

Haha...thanks CGS! I knew you and Charleston-Mom would say that :biggrin:
Right now, I still have two paps. I will definitely keep the damier, and the mono I'm finding it hard to part with as well as it has such a gorgeous light honey patina, but it is supposed to go. Just delaying it until I can use my brand new speedy which is still going through pre-oxidizing ritual.