Part with my LV?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first LV is the damier papillon 30, bought late last year.
    I do love and wear her quite a bit, but only when I'm not dressed too casually (which is at most once a week, and when I see clients on business trips.

I may have a chance to get a damier speedy preloved. I can afford to keep the pap 30, but I'm pretty sure I will wear the speedy more, and it's the same design too. I don't want too many bags, but am also scared I will miss the papillon too much and I got a pretty good deal on it. I like that the papillon is not very common too.

Should I let my papillon go, or just buy the speedy and keep both?

TIA!

2. If you don't feel much for the Papillon you could sell it and buy a new speedy 30. Good luck!:biggrin:

3. If you can I'd get both...
    But if you think you don't like your papillon enough just get the speedy!
    Since you pointed out you might miss it, I would probably guess you will...

4. Hang on to the memories... but let the bag go, if you won't miss it too much and don't want a "pile* of bags....

5. keep the Pap and get the Speedy for now-- after you've had the Speedy for a little while, you'll know whether you want to keep the Pap or sell it.

6. I would get speedy and keep both for a while, and see if papillon stays in the dustbag all the time :yes:

7. i agree Trina!:yes:

8. keep the Pap and get the speedy...it's worth it.

9. keep both!!

10. Keep both - if you find yourself using the pap less and less you can get rid of it later.

11. Agreed!

12. :yes:

13. Ditto!

14. I'd keep both and see how it goes. If it turns out you don't use your pap then you can let it go!

15. Keep the pap if you like it. It's may suit formal occasions e.g. business meetings better since speedy is more casual in style.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice