PART TIME OR BRIEF!?! Please help me decide!

DEFINITELY the Brief!!! The Part-Time is quite similar to the Work in overall look, so if you already have a Work, try for something different. Also, a lot of people don't like the way the Part-Time "bends" in half down the middle because it's such a loooong bag. The Brief has such a ladylike, classic shape and has a better "hang." Very elegant!!!

the brief is gorgeous. and i see less people toting that around. if i could choose between the two, that'll be my choice

g'luck deciding! let us see you model it off once you decide so we can all drool ;)

Ban Shmannnnnnnnn!

You know you wont be satisfied until you get it!

ROFL!...how true! this is terrible for my wallet though..hahaha...i managed to "convince" myself to get off the ban bc Chanel was raising their prices..yaddi yadda...but i was NOT prepared for the balenciaga..hahaa...but once i saw the b bags, i couldnt help myself! i only told the DH about the Chanel...i wonder how im gonna bring up the b bag! hahahahaha....maybe i will hide the b bag for a bit first...lol....

ROFL!...how true! this is terrible for my wallet though..hahaha...i managed to "convince" myself to get off the ban bc Chanel was raising their prices..yaddi yadda...but i was NOT prepared for the balenciaga..hahaa...but once i saw the b bags, i couldnt help myself! i only told the DH about the Chanel...i wonder how im gonna bring up the b bag! hahahahaha....maybe i will hide the b bag for a bit first...lol....

Heres a thread that may help you with the DH "issue"

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...eet-i-swear-87329.html?highlight=found+street

Some veeeeeeery creative and believable stories here!

Enjoy xoxo

I vote for

RecentBalenciaga014.jpg

I saw pics and said all that stuff about how I hated the bigass tacky gold things, but then I saw this white bag and I loved it. Oops! I still don't like it on every style and every color, but then I haven't seen them all in person. Maybe I'd better not, now that I think about it. Anyway, since the choice at hand was between white GH Brief and Parttime, I had to vote.