Part II: Getting to know you. First Accessory!

My first accessory was a purple signature wristlet with a suede bottom and suede tassel that I got as a gift. :yes:

The first accessory that I actually purchased would be a 3 X 5 signature agenda with rose leather trim, an umbrella, and leather wallet. (I got them at the same time)

Since then I have been all about the accessories! ;)

The metal anchor key fob from a month ago or so. I've been collecting bags for a while but never got accessories. The anchor is my sorority's symbol and my BF saw me lusting over it and gave it to me as a gift. I love it.

Mine was a black/white mini signature Soho French Purse wallet- the old style with the small buckle.

I still use it to this day, though it's looking really sad and needs to be cleaned. I'm scared of ruining it though!

I believe it was an H charm that I bought last December from the retail store. It matched my demi khaki patchwork from last summer. I then went on to get one for X-Mas from the outlet.

Poppy Coin Purse (I couldn't justify spending that much on a bag at the time. LOL. How funny that is now!)

attachment.php