Parker Hippie or Kristin Hobo?

Should I get the Parker Hippie or Kristin Hobo?

• Parker Hippie

• Kristin Hobo

• Neither!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the parker hippie. I have a large cinnamon hippie and had a chalk kristin hobo in the small size, but I returned it for an inlaid peyton tote in green/white.
Size: The Kristin (smaller size) is smaller than the large hippie.
Shoulder Strap/Drop Lengths: I found the parker's shoulder strap to be much more comfortable than the kristin's. The crossbody drop length is longer on the parker and is adjustable. The crossbody strap on the kristin was to short for me (I'm 5"8") and the crossbody strap wasn't adjustable.
Pockets: Even though the kristin has a cute exterior pocket the parker has exterior zip pocket and an extra interior pocket besides the standard two multi-functional pockets and one zip pocket.
Closure: I don't think coach should have done a zipper closure on the kristin, just like any bag, if you are in and out of it frequently you do have to deal with zipping. The parker has a magnetic closure, and the flat design of the bag at the top helps to keep it closed on either side of the magnet.
Leather: If you prefer structure over slouch, then go with the kristen. The kristen's leather has a matte finish and is a tad stiffer than the parker. The parker has very squishy soft buttery leather that helps it slouch more and to accommodate more items in your bag.

They are both great bags, but overall I prefer the parker. I have many many coach bags and the parker is still one of my favorite.

I've attached a size comparison pic of the two (before I returned the kristin).
attachment.php

I own/have owned both. I prefer the Kristin. The parker hippie was way too big for my needs and a tad bulky. I didn't like that outside view of the hippie. Prefer the structure with the Kristin and the outside pocket. I don't carry much daily so the Kristin better fit my needs.

I have a parker hippie in the larger size, but I voted for the kristin. I love my hippie don't get me wrong, I just don't like it in the smaller size which is what you are looking for. I found the opening in the larger size rather narrow, so sometimes it's hard to see in there when hunting for keys and things way down in the bottom. From what I've seen the proportions on the smaller hippie are the same which means the opening would be even more narrow.