Paris (in) Bombay, Ribena (in a) Box?

attachment.php

Great shot! Looks like it hold plenty!!!

Wowwweee!!! CONGRATS MRSS! It's such a TDF color:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
You are looking mighty fine as usual - did you do something to your hair? It looks different, or maybe it's just the pictures:P

Thank you, ladies. Seriously, where else can we possibly share the joy and excitement over our H bags but here.

eliselady - I'd almost lost hope. I stood there in front of the orange box in the store and thought to myself >> This PB or a BB Victoria FT that's going to pop up at my store later in the year? As fast as I thought about it, I made up my mind I'd to bring her home. I knew that if I pass on it, I ain't going to get another Box Calf PB anytime soon. We just don't just that many PBs in Box.

Kellybag - I think you will most certainly rock this bag! :heart::wlae:You can tell from the pic that it can hold alot alot. As you know, the Azap Long is a big leather accessory, and it does not even take up so much space inside.

gina_b - thank you! If it's in black box, I might just have been lukewarm about it.

princessfrog - Yes, it's a dark colour alright. I took so many pictures and most of them turned out looking like black! But in outdoor lighting, it definitely looks dark purple.

pyrexia - thank you. I have changed my hairstyle, so I can't be easily recognised. j/k.