paparazzi-girl (the former monaco-babe) has a new eBay ID!!!

Fashionanyone just received her second negative feedback. Looks like she abandomed the ship and escaped. Please help to keep an eye on suspicious accounts and report here since for sure she will be back. TIA.

Haha, I saw this quote on Gina's victims website:

File an "item not received" with ebay, and file a claim with Square Trade. Leave negative feedback. This is where the serious blackmailing begins. She will refuse to send your item or issue you a refund unless you agree to withdraw your negative feedback. DO NOT AGREE TO THIS!! This is blackmail and I am surprised Square Trade allows this.

I'm not surprised by anything square trade does, that organization is a scammer's best friend.

Fashionanyone just received her second negative feedback. Looks like she abandomed the ship and escaped. Please help to keep an eye on suspicious accounts and report here since for sure she will be back. TIA.

Thanks for the posts and keeping this thread alive!

Yes, looks like she has given up on fashionanyone.
Now we have to spend the time and look for her new selling id(s).

I just checked her name on the community ebay looks up thing.

I wish she would just go to jail already. This is ridiculous how she is able to do this for 2 years, i think someone said? GAH, so scary.

^ I suppose it's possible - it's certainly a similar scamming method and if the bag was shipped from Paris?

I just read your thread - I'm sorry that happened to you, porgal. :sad:

Last edited: